Fox sports tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just for everyones info ,the pre season teams segment has the dogs tonight ,i think its around 7.30 off memory

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des is the only coach not to let foxsports interview him ahaha

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up mate, setting it to record now :grinning:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a bad watch gives some insight to what the boys have been up 2 in the off season

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again, I am missing out,
Just some PR bullshit, nothing revealing was mentioned. All the info wouldve been in the press or in here.

Good to see the boys on tv though.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was there any reports on foxtel about graham been confirmed or at all mentioned that he s going back home to England a mate of mine reckons he saw it on fox sports but wasn't 100 per cent

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there any reports on foxtel about graham been confirmed or at all mentioned that he s going back home to England a mate of mine reckons he saw it on fox sports but wasn't 100 per cent
he was joking that he put a call into everton.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't too exciting ,love mick ennis but hate him in interviews massive cliches

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn't too exciting ,love mick ennis but hate him in interviews massive cliches
I'm sure that's why hasler likes him. You could interview him for a day and walk away with no more information than you had when you began.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your mates an idiot. He was referring to a EPL team.

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great segment really enjoyed it, saw lots of shots of Des instructing Templeman and Mbye - looks like he's doing a lot of work with them, also Josh Morris threw out Perrett, Phillips or Templeman as fullback for this year - more of what we already know.

he was joking that he put a call into everton.
I thought he said Everton! Wasn't completely sure though, he can be hard to hear at times.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone who missed it, it was basically some stories and footage from 2012/2013 (like the Kas and Pritchard bromance story from last season) along with some interviews with players that all started with "So how do you feel about Ben Barba?" and "How difficult will life be without Ben Barba"

The only good thing was the Graham interview when he was asked about weird Aussie sayings and he said "Everyone kept telling me to get some good thongs, that's something women wear. I thought it was some kinky Belmore thing"

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else think Bupa's response (the joke about Everton) about staying with us was a bit non-commital? I have to say I am not confident he will be there next season after that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think Bupa's response (the joke about Everton) about staying with us was a bit non-commital? I have to say I am not confident he will be there next season after that.
Exactly what i thought ,good diversion

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The most tells are given away by someone's eyes, watch Graham's eyes when the presenter mentions that his contract runs out at the end of this year. He glances down and away from the presenter which gives the impression he doesn't want to talk about the topic, not the sort of behavior you would get from someone who wants to stay.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Relax, his manager probably instructed him to be vague since they are in negotiations with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.