10. Aiden Tolman
11. Josh Jackson
12. Adam Elliott
13. David Klemmer

14. Fa’amanu Brown
15. Danny Fualalo
16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
17. Clay Priest

OTHERS: Asipeli Fine, Francis Tualau, Greg Eastwood, Ofahiki Ogden, Renouf, Toomaga, Rhyse Martin, Zac Woolford, Chase Stanley, Kerrod Holland, Matt Frawley, Reimis Smith.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is great to see they do not have Frawley in the starting 17, with Cleland partnering Foran.

Would prefer Foran not have the responsibility of steering the team around the park, which he will with Cleland as his partner.

But until we can bring someone in of genuine NRL quality to do that, playing left and right halves with Foran and Cleland has to be better than relying on Frawley.

Foran with the Moz bros and a big strait running backrower on the left edge will be lethal.

Martin, goal kicking backrower could be a smokey.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt Chase Stanley retire.
Foxsports, always up to date...hopeless

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think he's going around for another year to see how he holds up.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
Who writes this shit ?
Have they ever watched us play ?

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he's going around for another year to see how he holds up.
Don't mind this if true, and on base salary. He is not going to be a regular in the team but may cover centre or winger for a few games during the year.

Malla

Reaction score
They don't even have Eastwood in the top 17 is that because of his health issues and that we are trying to medically retire him or because he is fat and shit? or both

Malla

Reaction score
Would love to see Woolford force his way into the top 17 throughout the year - would create another dynamic in our attack.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had seen '17. Clay Priest' before I started reading, I wouldn't have bothered. Why do they let journos with no knowledge of Rugby League write articles on it?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't read the article but I assume whoever wrote it has predicted the best 17 for every club. It's no more valid than my opinion or any other poster on this forum. I'd take it with a big pinch of salt.

Reactions: DT

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love to see Woolford force his way into the top 17 throughout the year - would create another dynamic in our attack.
We need him to because I'm not convinced Leicher is going to improve as much as everyone is hopeing.

The kid can kick goals and is the fittest at the club. He needs to put some size on though.

His uncle or dad, not sure? is now coaching at Newcastle... swap deal for Coggar this year anyone?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That seems a likely team. I would swap Klemmer to prop and Tolman to lock.
Maybe Rhyse Martin instead of Elliott as he is a kicker. I would also have Taulau instead of Priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.