Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I honestly think Pay doesn't know what he wants to do...or he doesn't have a clue. Woods rotated off and on during the first half? Fine a NPR? Tolman extended minutes? Only 2 forwards used off the bench? Rotations just generally messed up. Fuck me with a cactus.

Get 2 fucking real hard running props off the bench, wtf has Tualau done to not get selected? Jackson needs to move lock asap and we need to blood a new edge forward. Jackson looks out of place there atm but would be perfectly suited through the middle.

Honestly our forwards got dominated last week, yet Pay drops a middle forward and replaces him with a backrower THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY! WHERE'S THE FUCKING LOGIC IN THAT? FUCK. ME.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate. Agree 100%.

We were wooden spooners tonight

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman and Elliott have to go.
JMK? No point having someone on the bench to play 4 mins a game.
I don’t understsnd why it has to be so difficult ? Fkn run hard, fkn tackle hard !
Are these ***** scared or something ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate. Agree 100%.

We were wooden spooners tonight
We defend like the Raiders...funny considering Pay was the former defensive coach for them. There were some positives last week, but the negatives this week and last week massively outweigh them.

We look unfit and lack any sort of intensity. Klemmer has regressed, Jackson has regressed. Pay fucked up massively when he didn't take advantageof the trials yet everyone on here shit me down, look how underdone we are.

Fuck this season is just as frustrating as our previous ones but in a totally different way. I never did have massive hopes for this season no way did i expect something this bad.

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly think Pay doesn't know what he wants to do...or he doesn't have a clue. Woods rotated off and on during the first half? Fine a NPR? Tolman extended minutes? Only 2 forwards used off the bench? Rotations just generally messed up. Fuck me with a cactus.

Get 2 fucking real hard running props off the bench, wtf has Tualau done to not get selected? Jackson needs to move lock asap and we need to blood a new edge forward. Jackson looks out of place there atm but would be perfectly suited through the middle.

Honestly our forwards got dominated last week, yet Pay drops a middle forward and replaces him with a backrower THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN PLAY! WHERE'S THE FUCKING LOGIC IN THAT? FUCK. ME.
I agree mate we are relying on woods and klemmer to much

And we aren't playing on the advantage line when its the forwards turn to run the ball

Pay has to take blame for the way he's using his bench and not playing Fine off the bench is criminal

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
01 Moses Mbye
02 Brett Morris
03 Josh Morris
04 Will Hopoate
05 Marcelo Montoya
06 Lachlan Lewis
07 Kieran Foran
08 Aiden Tolman
09 Michael Lichaa
10 David Klemmer
11 Rhyse Martin
12 Raymond Faitala-Mariner
13 Joshua Jackson (c)

14 Aaron Woods
15 Danny Fualalo
16 Renouf Toomaga
17 Asipeli Fine

Tolman gets told that if he doesn't run harder and make more metres he will be dropped to NSW Cup.

Wingers get told if they don't take more hitups to helps their forwards they will be replaced by John Olive.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Our bench is the pits... i like what i see in attack and what we are trying to do. Problem is our plodders employed by Des are to slow and unfit to make it work in game... Recruitment over the next 2 years should change our fortunes... until this time Dean needs to play promising rookies to find out who we should keep and who should be punted.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree mate we are relying on woods and klemmer to much

And we aren't playing on the advantage line when its the forwards turn to run the ball

Pay has to take blame for the way he's using his bench and not playing Fine off the bench is criminal
Honestly we just look poor all over. Our line speed is non existent, the Chooks ran an extra 300m with 12 less runs. Our ruck control is also poor, we harslt grt the opposition in their back. Then in attack our forwards just get the ball flat footed and show no real desire other the RFM. Metres from our backs is also poor, Moses probably runs it harder than the rest of them and he only just moves there.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
01 Moses Mbye
02 Brett Morris
03 Josh Morris
04 Will Hopoate
05 Marcelo Montoya
06 Lachlan Lewis
07 Kieran Foran
08 Aiden Tolman
09 Michael Lichaa
10 David Klemmer
11 Rhyse Martin
13 Joshua Jackson (c)

14 Aaron Woods
15 Danny Fualalo
16 Renouf Toomaga
17 Asipeli Fine

Tolman gets told that if he doesn't run harder and make more metres he will be dropped to NSW Cup.

Wingers get told if they don't take more hitups to helps their forwards they will be replaced by John Olive.

Might as well drop Tolman now coz he ain't going to run harder.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our problems start from the back.

I love Montoya because he is our junior but the kid needs to get on a cycle of GH. Our backs never make metres coming out of our half.

Lichaa simply cant get our forwards rolling forward.
He can dart out of dummy half but that is it. Our forwards continuously get monstered because of Lichaas service. He cannot pass off the ground and by the time he picks the ball up, stands up and than throws a lollypop pass the defensive line is in our face. Atleast taks two steps forward if youre going to pass it to a front rower and engage the markers.

In these last two weeks Woods and Foran have been our best and it is no coincidence that they have not been bogged down into Haslers structures over the years. I cant believe people set such high expectations for this side this year.

We are short a winger, hooker, backrower and a 5/8

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
01 Moses Mbye
02 Brett Morris
03 Josh Morris
04 Will Hopoate
05 Marcelo Montoya
06 Lachlan Lewis
07 Kieran Foran
08 Aiden Tolman
09 Michael Lichaa
10 David Klemmer
11 Rhyse Martin
13 Joshua Jackson (c)

14 Aaron Woods
15 Danny Fualalo
16 Renouf Toomaga
17 Asipeli Fine

Tolman can piss off. Always in the way and constantly gets dominated and rolled on his back. And no, please don't start with benching rep forwards lol.

Junkey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Not sure how but Tele reporting Morris Iemma has been appointed to League Club Board. Can anyone acess article??

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman is a dude with no game sense. Brandy called him up for standing in the road.

Foran is class but we cannot rely on him.

Mbye looks to be a running fullback, he needs to learn to support and ball play more.

Frawley is rocks and diamonds. I say fuck him off and bring Lewis.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole thing is a fucking shemozzle.

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tolman is a dude with no game sense. Brandy called him up for standing in the road.

Foran is class but we cannot rely on him.

Mbye looks to be a running fullback, he needs to learn to support and ball play more.

Frawley is rocks and diamonds. I say fuck him off and bring Lewis.
I reckon if we lose next week we give Lewis a go

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No desire no resilience we are an absolute rumble. No idea if its a roster thing, a coaching thing or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.