Forum hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey admins no doubt you already noticed but just in case ;-)

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Hoping people know they can get on with their phones lol

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously?? Israeli plane awareness on a rugby league fan page forum?

Oh Lord... :nervous:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get ready for a laugh:

View attachment 20813

Bunch of retards from a shit country in the middle east reckon that our fan site is an israeli forum... Like farout how dumb are people from the middle east these days, they don't even know what sport is...

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get ready for a laugh:

View attachment 20813

Bunch of retards from a shit country in the middle east reckon that our fan site is an israeli forum... Like farout how dumb are people from the middle east these days, they don't even know what sport is...
Bahahahahaha!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would not surprise me if this was media related. The Broncos forum was hacked at the same time as this one when the Barba PM's were doing the rounds. I think it may have been Jimmy the Greek that said he had news in a pm about Hayne or something so maybe the media want to get their hands on that information. I am prone to conspiracy theories though. Maybe i'm just paranoid.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All good in the hood. Thanks for letting us know.

The retards doing this are script kiddies redirecting pages via a VB bug. What they don't realise is that everything is logged on the server. Anyone that decides to go full retard on this site, better smile for the cameras on the way in :grinning:

Anyway Omar, if you're reading, single handed clap for effort... just next time don't be a ****wit, oh and don't use your real email address to sign up

#amateur-hour
#anonymous-yet-not-anonymous

Maybe I should let some real hackers know about these posers...

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get ready for a laugh:

View attachment 20813

haha reminds me of some actress from russia who made some russian movie called persona and was going around youtube getting anything related to the word persona taken down for copyright even
though they had nothing to do with her movie or anything to do with her.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All good in the hood. Thanks for letting us know.

The retards doing this are script kiddies redirecting pages via a VB bug. What they don't realise is that everything is logged on the server. Anyone that decides to go full retard on this site, better smile for the cameras on the way in :grinning:

Anyway Omar, if you're reading, single handed clap for effort... just next time don't be a ****wit, oh and don't use your real email address to sign up

#amateur-hour
#anonymous-yet-not-anonymous

Maybe I should let some real hackers know about these posers...
I'm sure nothing would happen if you accidentally publicly provided us with that email... :p

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously they couldn't come up with something new, they just had to use the Guy Fawkes mask in there too.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the idiot has hacked it again, seems like you can still access most of the webpage except the main page.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, bunch of dopes hacked it again ....

Without going into detail we know exactly what they are doing. They aren't getting direct access to the server, but rather using a vulnerability to get in.

Earlier the other day they tried using attack which bumped the database offline, and then after that used a known vulnerability in VB to log in and upgrade themselves as admins. From there they've installed a plugin which has changed the frontpage of the forum. That's all.

Everything they are doing is logged, and I'm not sure if law enforcement authorities will be involved.

BTW .. them h4rdc0r3 h4cker$ removed the facebook comment someone left them.

Last edited by a moderator:

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, bunch of dopes hacked it again ....

Without going into detail we know exactly what they are doing. They aren't getting direct access to the server, but rather using a vulnerability to get in.

Earlier the other day they tried using attack which bumped the database offline, and then after that used a known vulnerability in VB to log in and upgrade themselves as admins. From there they've installed a plugin which has changed the frontpage of the forum. That's all.

Everything they are doing is logged, and I'm not sure if law enforcement authorities will be involved.

BTW .. them h4rdc0r3 h4cker$ removed the facebook comment someone left them.
Has vBulletin released patches to address the issue?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing that some scums have nothing better to do than spend their time vandalizing shit.

N

Natboy

They speak Arabic & can't spell. There's a good chance it's a kennel member haha

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks to be fixed so far.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe the idiot thinks this is a Israeli forum. Is it because people have mentioned greenburg is a Jew? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.