Former Storm Player Danny Williams guilty of glassing a woman.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why didn't she approach bar staff/security and make a complaint? Or move elsewhere? Or leave?

Not victim blaming, but she's done nothing to attempt to resolve an escalating situation.
Not condoning her actions of throwing beer over him..but maybe he should have went to the bar staff/security when she threw the beer over him, rather than smash her with a glass in the back of her head and than take off..that’s escalation on a grand scale..sheesh..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Still, you should never glass anyone, let alone a woman, even if she was carrying on or acting a fool.

My brother in law got glassed in Germany and had to get dozens of stitches in his head. It's one of the doggest of dog acts aside from king hitting. Which Williams is famous for. Haha
I was in a nightclub in Melbourne (Spice Market) and... there was this disgusting creature. I think it was an obese woman. She was leaving very little to the imagination dancing on a pole and hitting on everything that had a penis. Bloke after bloke was ignoring her. She walked past me and said "I'm coming for you next!"

Thankfully she didn't, but if she did, I would've glassed it! The forked it! Then glassed it again!

Last edited:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quote from a mate who is more of a rah rah guy:

"I still can’t figure out if league attracts dickheads or creates dickheads. Maybe it’s a combination."
These things aren't exclusive to rugby league, they are societal issues unfortunately.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not condoning her actions of throwing beer over him..but maybe he should have went to the bar staff/security when she threw the beer over him, rather than smash her with a glass in the back of her head and than take off..that’s escalation on a grand scale..sheesh..
Tend to agree here as well. Though 2 hours of drinking before she arrived, so he was probably well on his way to being intoxicated anyway.

Seems like two idiots coming together in a violent union.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tend to agree here as well. Though 2 hours of drinking before she arrived, so he was probably well on his way to being intoxicated anyway.

Seems like two idiots coming together in a violent union.
Yep..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why didn't she approach bar staff/security and make a complaint? Or move elsewhere? Or leave?

Not victim blaming, but she's done nothing to attempt to resolve an escalating situation.
Why did he carry on like a toxic dickhead in the first place so she didn't have to resolve an escalating situation he was responsible for...where were his mates (and security) to tell him to pull his head in and stop pestering other patrons quietly trying to go about their business and enjoy their time at the premises?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did he carry on like a toxic dickhead in the first place so she didn't have to resolve an escalating situation he was responsible for...where were his mates (and security) to tell him to pull his head in and stop pestering other patrons quietly trying to go about their business and enjoy their time at the premises?
To be honest it's a pub.

Go to most pubs most nights and there are loud people singing and swearing.

Tipping a beer over someone isn't the way to resolve a situation with a drunk patron. Then again glassing someone isn't a way to end a conflict either.

As I said before, two idiots coming together in a violent union.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
To be honest it's a pub.

Go to most pubs most nights and there are loud people singing and swearing.

Tipping a beer over someone isn't the way to resolve a situation with a drunk patron. Then again glassing someone isn't a way to end a conflict either.

As I said before, two idiots coming together in a violent union.
Probably there is more to his behaviour leading up to someone tipping a beer on the grub but it should have been resolved by him modifying his own behaviour and self management and stop causing a nuisance(judging by the court report version of events).

This flaw in aggressive people's character needs to be worked on in society. It's at the core of all this DV we see.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry,

but BULLSHIT.

I have benn drunk too many times in my life and I have never thought of glassing another person.

You do it because you are a c@#t. Alcohol doesn't make you do it unless you are that way inclined in the first place.
Literally what I said in my follow up comment. Alcohol tips plenty of people over the edge and makes them do stuff they know they shouldn't do.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was always a grub
Absolutely the **** at school was a fuckwit, I lived next door to the coach of North Sydney when he got signed he was a fuckwit hadn't seen the **** in years and he popped up at a local when a game was on he was a fuckwit, maybe 10 times I've seen him in over 30 plus years he was a fuckwit on all occasions, I can't vouch for the other 9000 other days I didnt see him but I could guess he was probably a fuckwit

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely the **** at school was a fuckwit, I lived next door to the coach of North Sydney when he got signed he was a fuckwit hadn't seen the **** in years and he popped up at a local when a game was on he was a fuckwit, maybe 10 times I've seen him in over 30 plus years he was a fuckwit on all occasions, I can't vouch for the other 9000 other days I didnt see him but I could guess he was probably a fuckwit
So in conclusion? A fuckwit?