News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he’ll just do it again in a few years time. Children are really unprotected in this society . Why did the police even bother arresting him? What a joke . Like the others have said, hopefully karma meets him in that community of his

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn drug addict..but still going into peadophile chatrooms is just wrong.. Still think he should have told police about the chatroom and call when he came to his ‘senses’ to inform them what was going on.. That is why I will always doubt his intentions..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So he’ll just do it again in a few years time. Children are really unprotected in this society . Why did the police even bother arresting him? What a joke . Like the others have said, hopefully karma meets him in that community of his
Do what again? Get high on coke and post shit in a chat room?

Always a Bulldog

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slap on the wrist lol? Dude won’t be able to get a job in his life, lost his family and friends, has a monitor on his ankle and will be lucky not to off himself. Risk of reoffending is extremely low. Retribution is never the answer. All this for messages over a site (albeit the absolute lowest kind of messages). Unpopular opinion but fair call. Wouldn’t go near the guy but.
appreciate your opinion. Retribution is not the answer, but when you have been a victim of abuse or know somebody who has you will understand why I wrote what I did. He can hide behind drugs. There is more to this story I am sure then I will ever know.

He had a career, he had a future , he wasted his life by getting into drugs like many do . But he cant hide behind that every time he messes up.

Also when you have been a victim there is no level of messaging. So no there is no lowest kind of messaging.

Sorry if I am sounding hard on him, but this is a very sensitive topic for me.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I would think it's pretty rare for someone to engage in child abuse conversations if it is not you real thoughts. Most of the population would not do this. Access to coke is not difficult and he would have multiple dealers in his circle and associates he scores with. How did he find out about the pedo chat room? Only other pedos would have told him about that.Talking about having sex with kids is the entry point to having sex with kids or engaging other people to have sex with kids for his perverted fantasies. Hope the sick fuck is monitored because a pedo or someone with pedo thoughts rarely stops and it is in the nature of pedos to groom and manipulate everyone.
The sentence I can understand because I assume there was a lack of evidence but the judge deciding to not release what the sick fuck said in his pedo conversations is an odd one. The world should know what this sick fuck said.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Are you seriously saying that there's nothing wrong with "posting shit" in a chat room that's known for inappropriate images/videos of minors and sickening comments about kids?

I understand there wasn't much more they could do in terms of a sentence as there wasn't more evidence. But let's not pretend like he did nothing wrong or for one second pretend like his pathetic excuse is the truth.

He could get coke from a million places. Especially a drug addict footy player that would have coke connections everywhere. The story he made up is the most obvious lie I've ever seen and anyone who believes it is incredibly naive. He's clearly a paedophile or at the least is interested in this sort of thing and it's only a matter of time til he does it again as sick fucks like him never change their ways.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah cause going on a pedo chat room and fantasising about having sex with teenage boys is completely fucking normal.
r

Always a Bulldog
So let's all go get drunk and talk shit in a pedo chat room.

This forum is for letting loose, who goes looking for a pedo room??

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still interested to know how he magically claims to have stumbled across this chat room...

and if someone said to you "hey heres a chat room, it's actually where pedos hang out and organise meets, but you can probably score some coke off there as well", surely the sole remaining brain cells you had left, would tell you it really isn't a good idea to be venturing into, and participating in such chat rooms.

Then he ups the ante even more by leaving lewd messages.

I do find it strange that the judge would not mention (and therefore include) the actual messages in the judgement (which means chances are the public will never know what was actually said).

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mahony said media reporting had disproportionately focused on Finch because of his high profile, and some articles could lead people to incorrectly conclude Finch was a paedophile, meaning he could be targeted by vigilantes in custody.

Hmmm...so does the same rules go for other depraved folk that get pinched with child abuse stuff.
I'm guessing anybody who gets banged up for this stuff is likely gonna get targeted. And prisons are I guess places where gos goes around quick.

So is this a get out of jail card for other folk like Finch in the future ?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s not even a sentence. Just a slap on the wrist. They say he’s going to get regular drug testing but I bet he isn’t. They’ll let things slide cause it’s Finch. I hope that he cops abuse every time he gets seen in public.
Do you guys remember the Sharks scandal 2002

THE New Zealand woman at the centre of the Matthew Johns group sex scandal identified the former Cronulla Sharks star at the time.Johns went public on The Footy Show this week over his involvement in the 2002 incident during the team's pre-season stay in Christchurch.The woman, then 19 and a staff member of the Racecourse Hotel in Riccarton, alleged serious sexual misconduct by members of the Sharks team on the night of Friday, February 15. The players were staying at the hotel.After an investigation on both sides of the Tasman, Christchurch police said they would not lay charges against any Sharks player.

OK maybe nothing in it but not what the woman says. Johns got on with life and went into media later.

Then there was (Sorry) the Dogs Coffs Harbour incident. No charges I think at the time it was consensual sex with 6 or 7 players.

Then de Belin.

Seriously all these to me are grubby and who the hell knows what worse shit went down in the 70's or 80's and got swept under.

I guess I'm stuffed if I know but yuk a woman wanting to get laid by a whole bunch of different blokes in one night. Not wanting to be super moral cause folks are free to do that but would you want to marry a bird like that ????

OK. Different times and not kids......As for Finch, yep stay inside with blinds drawn, hope folk forget about you. Then 5 years later you come out of the cave, but somebody will clock you and that's it. Life/family any future employment, gone. He's very lucky he got off with not being banged up, very lucky.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Social justice will fuck him over. **** will go jobless and probably kill kimself like he should of done years ago the ****.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you seriously saying that there's nothing wrong with "posting shit" in a chat room that's known for inappropriate images/videos of minors and sickening comments about kids?
No I am not, the farker was unbalanced, demented and just plain sick in the head doing what he did, the question I have is was it the coke posting or is he like that undrugged?

I understand there wasn't much more they could do in terms of a sentence as there wasn't more evidence. But let's not pretend like he did nothing wrong or for one second pretend like his pathetic excuse is the truth.
We agree then, he didn't actually do anything other than post decrepit shit in a disgusting chat room. For that the punishment is about as much as could be dished out by the Magistrate.

He could get coke from a million places. Especially a drug addict footy player that would have coke connections everywhere. The story he made up is the most obvious lie I've ever seen and anyone who believes it is incredibly naive.
Absolutely, the dumbest excuse I have heard in years and the Magistrate dismissed it anyway.

He's clearly a paedophile or at the least is interested in this sort of thing and it's only a matter of time til he does it again as sick fucks like him never change their ways.
Is he? It's not like he is known for it. Is there any evidence of previous similar behaviour, it would seem not. No one has come forward, not even a hint of suspicion. He's a target now, he slips up again and shit will rain down on him from a great height.

Always a Bulldog