News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Weren't the Dragons associated with the swimming coach that's been charged with fiddling? The bloke that ran the pool at Carss Park.
Yep and I use to use the same gym they used in that facility but that had nothing to do with the dragons but I had my school swimming carnivals there and I always got the creeper vibe off dick Caine and all those years later I was proven correct.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yep and I use to use the same gym they used in that facility but that had nothing to do with the dragons but I had my school swimming carnivals there and I always got the creeper vibe off dick Caine and all those years later I was proven correct.
Yeah lucky man. So many kids can not be so aware.
The Mrs is a primary teacher and she says less and less blokes are in that work.....she reckons it's cause of perception. But she says males are important at primary schools as like role models, sport, showing the older boys some practical stuff etc.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I thought he could just ask his other dumb **** drugo rooster cock lover mate fletch for some gear haha

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah lucky man. So many kids can not be so aware.
The Mrs is a primary teacher and she says less and less blokes are in that work.....she reckons it's cause of perception. But she says males are important at primary schools as like role models, sport, showing the older boys some practical stuff etc.
Yeah my missus is a primary school principal and she says the same thing it can’t all be female teachers

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He hasn't hit rock bottom yet. That will come if he's jailed. Pedos aren't loved in prison

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasn't hit rock bottom yet. That will come if he's jailed. Pedos aren't loved in prison
He really needs a dose of reality and I hope he gets it. Brett Finch has gotten away with everything. Can tell he’s lived his life with a silver spoon in his mouth. All the drugs he was doing, the second chances he got time and time again. Compulsive liar. He was actually in his podcast a few months before these charges were laid saying he had been off drugs for 12+ months and now he’s basically admitted in court that it was all a lie. I’ve never liked him and I hate the way the media just gloss over this because it’s Finch.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’ll be in the boneyard and likely sent to the farm in Cooma.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he needs drugs he should have kept it at pot. You would have to push hard to smoke $500 worth of pot in a month alone, but $500 in coke you can do in a night. Its a good way to drain your bank account. Never personally tried coke, on purpose. Id probably get addicted, im like that if it was good. So i wont try it. Ive known people who have screwed up privileged lives with coke. One died in his 50s from taking it in his twenties. It gets you later if it doesnt get you sooner.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn’t piss on this maggots grave

can’t believe he’s getting praise for “owning up to what he did” fucker got caught that’s the only reason. Fucken bringin mental illness into it the fucken child abusing dog ****

cocksuckers gonna get community service, he needs to be drawn and quartered the vile ****

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn’t piss on this maggots grave

can’t believe he’s getting praise for “owning up to what he did” fucker got caught that’s the only reason. Fucken bringin mental illness into it the fucken child abusing dog ****

cocksuckers gonna get community service, he needs to be drawn and quartered the vile ****
Na I want him in jail so someone rips out his eyes and pisses in his skull.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he needs drugs he should have kept it at pot. You would have to push hard to smoke $500 worth of pot in a month alone, but $500 in coke you can do in a night. Its a good way to drain your bank account. Never personally tried coke, on purpose. Id probably get addicted, im like that if it was good. So i wont try it. Ive known people who have screwed up privileged lives with coke. One died in his 50s from taking it in his twenties. It gets you later if it doesnt get you sooner.
The court documents he was 25 grams a week so basically best part of 400k a year habit. No wonder he has lost everything and rightly so.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only have had it on special occasions, bucks parties and the like. Hate the come down combined with hangover lol.
Don't know how people can hit it on a weekly basis despite the money.