News Former NRL star Brett Finch reveals rock bottom

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuk da pedo's Bob Dog will never be done for shit like that, no wonder his nose bleedin.
What the fuk?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
if it is true then he deserves to get the punishment he will receive for sure. He will never be able to be near a kids football ground for the rest of his life
As another poster said , the cops wouldn’t charge someone with this serious an offence on a hunch …. He’s fucked

Malla

Reaction score
As another poster said , the cops wouldn’t charge someone with this serious an offence on a hunch …. He’s fucked
Yeah and I would imagine he may have known this was coming for some time maybe? People are saying that he put out the mental health shit on the podcast last week to use in defence of all this shit

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dumb do you have to be to be trolling these chat rooms ? He isn’t the brightest .. I remember the **** made he lose a game or two when he was at the raiders in the early 2000s .. just imagine the headlines if he was a bulldog.
Once again we can see the different treatment of certain clubs.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How dumb do you have to be to be trolling these chat rooms ? He isn’t the brightest .. I remember the **** made he lose a game or two when he was at the raiders in the early 2000s .. just imagine the headlines if he was a bulldog.
Once again we can see the different treatment of certain clubs.
‘we give people to much credit , especially footballer when we call th‘em not the brightest .

‘now until I know further about this situation I won’t comment , but in general footy players have been excused because not the brightest , they are young etc .. cow shit , they just don’t care as they are pampered by the clubs and can get away with shit and hage their coaches always backing them .. especially when they always blame the ref … wa wa wa , we got penalised for playing and training to break the rules but the other team got away with it .wa wa wa

they are on huge money and public figures , if they don’t realise their shit stains then that’s on them but don’t excuse Them for being young or not the brightest

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
‘we give people to much credit , especially footballer when we call th‘em not the brightest .

‘now until I know further about this situation I won’t comment , but in general footy players have been excused because not the brightest , they are young etc .. cow shit , they just don’t care as they are pampered by the clubs and can get away with shit and hage their coaches always backing them .. especially when they always blame the ref … wa wa wa , we got penalised for playing and training to break the rules but the other team got away with it .wa wa wa

they are on huge money and public figures , if they don’t realise their shit stains then that’s on them but don’t excuse Them for being young or not the brightest
You’d hate to be brett finch from now on.. sell drugs , glass your wife , steal a speaker , piss in your mouth and you’re still loved .. but touch kids .. no coming back from that

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
You’d hate to be brett finch from now on.. sell drugs , glass your wife , steal a speaker , piss in your mouth and you’re still loved .. but touch kids .. no coming back from that
Nor there should be. Carry that stigma and burden around your neck for the rest of your worthless life if you want to engage in that crap. No sympathy at all.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rock bottom. More like rock spider. When u dont think u have fucked your life up enough, send child abuse material to ppl. What a fuckwit. I thought he was a knob before, now he's their king.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brett Finch: Former NRL star blames addiction for vile child abuse messages (foxsports.com.au)

Disgraced ex-NRL star Brett Finch blames sick child abuse messages on addiction

WARNING: Graphic.

Disgraced former NRL star Brett Finch says he left vile child abuse messages in a desperate attempt to obtain drugs but was now “disgusted” with himself, a court has heard.

Finch, 41, is fighting to avoid being sent to jail after he used a gay sex chat service to send sick messages about young boys.

The former Parramatta and Melbourne champion halfback denied the messages were “fantasies” but rather said he was attempting to score drugs.

The former NSW State of Origin hero has suffered a dramatic fall from grace after he pleaded guilty to one count of using a carriage service to make available child abuse material.

According to a statement of agreed facts, between November 2020 and January 2021 Finch used the FastMeet service to send messages to other men about wanting to have sex with pubescent and teenage boys.

Giving evidence at a sentence hearing in Sydney’s Downing Centre District Court on Monday, Finch denied having a sexual interest in children or ever accessing child abuse material online.

“Have you ever had a sexual interest in children?” Finch was asked by his barrister Mike Smith.

“Never,” Finch replied.

He described how, at the height of his addiction, he would use 12g to 25g of cocaine a week and go on five-day benders.

He said he began using the FastMeet service because he was told by his dealer it could be used to source drugs.

Finch also told the court that during one of his stints in rehab, he had heard gay men talk about how methamphetamine made them “hypersexual”.

He said that in his mind, if he left a sick message for other users, those that replied would be likely to have drugs.

“In my mind, I believed that leaving twisted messages, if I got a reply, I’d have more chance of obtaining drugs,” Finch said.

He was identified after NSW Police launched Strike Force Hank to investigate a group of people using the FastMeet service to exchange child abuse material.

Over the course of three months, Finch sent other users voice messages containing graphic descriptions of sexual acts he wanted to perform on teenagers and boys, some as young as 12-years-old, which are too graphic to publish.

“Yeah how you going mate?” read one message he sent on November 6, 2020.

“My name is Brad, 35, masculine build, married, 7 inch cut C***.”

Finch was arrested when police raided his Sans Souci home on the morning of December 14 last year.

He was asked by his barrister Mr Smith why he left multiple child abuse messages over several months.

“In the hope I could obtain cocaine,” Mr Finch said.

“It was during the lockdown period … when dealers weren’t driving on the road. And I saw an opportunity while desperate. I tried every dealer in my phone with no luck.”

He said he stopped using the service when he received a reply message from a man who offered to meet up with him to engage in the abuse of children.

“It made me sick, I was disgusted, I instantly told him he was a sick f*** and to f*** off. What I said in those messages was horrendous,” Finch said.

He described himself as being “disgusted” in himself and that it “made me feel sick” and that he wanted to “strangle” the other man involved in the message exchange.

“It’s something that I regret, it makes me sick now, that I contributed to that sort of response,” Finch told the court.

He said that at the height of his addiction, he would go on five-day benders and would take as many drugs as he could until he passed out or ran out of money

He said he had lost friends, had given up on working within the NRL and media and was on Centrelink.

Crown prosecutor David Jordan suggested to Finch that he was “fishing in a pond with a hook and no bait” when trying to obtain drugs through a sex chat service.

Asked why he never mentioned drugs in any of his messages, Finch said he didn’t want to open the conversation with “do you have any ice?”

He said he was trying to “lure” in potential drug suppliers and was planning on asking it in a follow up question

He denied the messages were “fantasies” and struggled to read them today.

He was supported in court by his family and friends, including Dragons chairman Craig Young, who gave a character reference on his behalf

Mr Young described him as “very caring” and with leadership qualities.

The court heard that in a character reference Mr Young had described Finch as a “highly decent young man who has made a mistake”.

The hearing will continue before Judge Phillip Mahony on Tuesday.
noscript>

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a pathetic excuse from this piece of shit, claiming to only write these disgusting things to score drugs. I've never heard of other drug addicts indulging in paedophilia to get drugs...

Craig Young or anyone else loses any respect for being a character reference for this scumbag.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brett Finch: Former NRL star blames addiction for vile child abuse messages (foxsports.com.au)

Disgraced former NRL star Brett Finch says he left vile child abuse messages in a desperate attempt to obtain drugs but was now “disgusted” with himself, a court has heard.

Finch, 41, is fighting to avoid being sent to jail after he used a gay sex chat service to send sick messages about young boys.

The former Parramatta and Melbourne champion halfback denied the messages were “fantasies” but rather said he was attempting to score drugs.

The former NSW State of Origin hero has suffered a dramatic fall from grace after he pleaded guilty to one count of using a carriage service to make available child abuse material.

According to a statement of agreed facts, between November 2020 and January 2021 Finch used the FastMeet service to send messages to other men about wanting to have sex with pubescent and teenage boys.

Giving evidence at a sentence hearing in Sydney’s Downing Centre District Court on Monday, Finch denied having a sexual interest in children or ever accessing child abuse material online.

“Have you ever had a sexual interest in children?” Finch was asked by his barrister Mike Smith.

“Never,” Finch replied.

He described how, at the height of his addiction, he would use 12g to 25g of cocaine a week and go on five-day benders.

He said he began using the FastMeet service because he was told by his dealer it could be used to source drugs.

Finch also told the court that during one of his stints in rehab, he had heard gay men talk about how methamphetamine made them “hypersexual”.

He said that in his mind, if he left a sick message for other users, those that replied would be likely to have drugs.

“In my mind, I believed that leaving twisted messages, if I got a reply, I’d have more chance of obtaining drugs,” Finch said.

He was identified after NSW Police launched Strike Force Hank to investigate a group of people using the FastMeet service to exchange child abuse material.

Over the course of three months, Finch sent other users voice messages containing graphic descriptions of sexual acts he wanted to perform on teenagers and boys, some as young as 12-years-old, which are too graphic to publish.

Finch was arrested when police raided his Sans Souci home on the morning of December 14 last year.

He was asked by his barrister Mr Smith why he left multiple child abuse messages over several months.

“It was during the lockdown period … when dealers weren’t driving on the road. And I saw an opportunity while desperate. I tried every dealer in my phone with no luck.”

He said he stopped using the service when he received a reply message from a man who offered to meet up with him to engage in the abuse of children.

“It made me sick, I was disgusted, I instantly told him he was a sick f*** and to f*** off. What I said in those messages was horrendous,” Finch said.

He described himself as being “disgusted” in himself and that it “made me feel sick” and that he wanted to “strangle” the other man involved in the message exchange.

“It’s something that I regret, it makes me sick now, that I contributed to that sort of response,” Finch told the court.

He said that at the height of his addiction, he would go on five-day benders and would take as many drugs as he could until he passed out or ran out of money

He said he had lost friends, had given up on working within the NRL and media and was on Centrelink.

Crown prosecutor David Jordan suggested to Finch that he was “fishing in a pond with a hook and no bait” when trying to obtain drugs through a sex chat service.

Asked why he never mentioned drugs in any of his messages, Finch said he didn’t want to open the conversation with “do you have any ice?”

He said he was trying to “lure” in potential drug suppliers and was planning on asking it in a follow up question

He was supported in court by his family and friends, including Dragons chairman Craig Young, who gave a character reference on his behalf

The court heard that in a character reference Mr Young had described Finch as a “highly decent young man who has made a mistake”.

noscript>
He is addicted to being a demon cųnt.

Can't wait till he is back in hell where he belongs.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

“Never,” Finch replied.

noscript>
I call BULLSHIT

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

“Never,” Finch replied.

Sick of these pieces of shit making up excuses for their behaviour.

If he was that digusted by someone wanting to meet up for that sort of thing, why not report that to police? Nope, instead he continued on the fantasy until he was caught in an undercover operation by police.

Hope the judges and jury see through this bullshit and put him behind bars where he belongs.

Dealers were still on the roads (and getting caught), so his claims there are rubbish as well.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he really said he told another man to F off once he asked to meet up and abuse kids, then this will be retrieved right and shown. That does carry some merit to story. Maybe he’s just interested in men?? Very weird shit going on.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he really said he told another man to F off once he asked to meet up and abuse kids, then this will be retrieved right and shown. That does carry some merit to story. Maybe he’s just interested in men?? Very weird shit going on.
Apparently there is some pretty graphic shit he said he wanted to do with kids,it will come out sooner or later.
And for the coke excuse, I call a load of shit.i never had it but during lockdown people were going nuts with coke parties and getting on it.i never heard so much talk about it during lockdown