Former Bulldog, Tiger to be left searching for new club

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasnt forced out he went for more cash
He wanted to stay at the Bulldogs but was forced out due to the salary cap.

Yes he went for more cash with the Tigers as the Bulldogs couldn't compete with their offer but it certainly showed in his football that he played with more passion and hunger with the Bulldogs than when he did play for the Tigers and that wasn't very often.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Perhaps he can come have one season with the reserve grade team.
Fans will come send him off.
Nrl is a different beast now, he’d struggle

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Yes he went for more cash with the Tigers as the Bulldogs couldn't compete with their offer but it certainly showed in his football that he played with more passion and hunger with the Bulldogs than when he did play for the Tigers and that wasn't very often.
What he wanted and what he was worth were way different.

Last edited:

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re going to need back up for when Burton is on state and National duties! Get him!

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely bring him back and add him to the coaching staff of the juniors, mentoring the young pups

Would also get him to run the water and gatorade out as onfield trainer and 10k bonus for every trip on Cummings and Sutton
Leave Cummings alone - he gave us a pretty fair go on Sunday! Mind you, that doesn't necessarily mean we are growing on him, he probably just doesn't like Wests either.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck I hated that Ralph cocksucker
They were all total scumbags except for Tony, who was a scumbag with a few redeeming features. When I watch programmes like this, I find myself subconsciously siding with the principal characters, but in this case I was hoping they would all die in a hail of bullets.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definately not needed as a player, maybe the club can utilise him in some capacity as he's gone an obvious passion for the club.

On an unrelated tangent, I like what the club is doing at the moment by having 'modern' legends like Mason involved in the club. Most of the players these days are born in the late 90s to 2000s, so bringing in legends like Lamb and Mortimier would have little effect to these guys who weren't even born when they were playing. Maybe they could bring in Reynolds for a similar role.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately not needed as a player, maybe the club can utilise him in some capacity as he's gone an obvious passion for the club.

On an unrelated tangent, I like what the club is doing at the moment by having 'modern' legends like Mason involved in the club. Most of the players these days are born in the late 90s to 2000s, so bringing in legends like Lamb and Mortimier would have little effect to these guys who weren't even born when they were playing. Maybe they could bring in Reynolds for a similar role.
yeh we need a continuing flow of great halfbacks coming through juniors have a huge halfback program

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I hated that Ralph cocksucker
hes a grub, and didn't someone peg him in the show? lol
They were all total scumbags except for Tony, who was a scumbag with a few redeeming features. When I watch programmes like this, I find myself subconsciously siding with the principal characters, but in this case I was hoping they would all die in a hail of bullets.
Even Tony was a cunt too though!

Chris was probably my favourite out of all of them, couldnt help cheering him on as he continually fucked up lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He cant get a start in a bottom 4 club so im thinking if he wants to play at all above park footy he needs to go to ESL and get his payday.

Hes unproven as any kind of assistant so dont see him engaged there. Maybe he can be the bulldogs mascot at games, hed be good at that jumping around like a mad cnt, pumping up the crowd

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Wait.....forced out how? Forced out because the club offered a $475K per season 2 year contract?

That's not forced out.

He left for more money. Simple as that.