Forgot to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey I know its late but who cares!

The names Eddy (Nano on here) and I've been a Bulldogs fan since I started following footy. Even though I live out near Parramatta now, I was born and lived in Yagoona for a few years and I've just picked up on following my home team.

I've only played some rugby league but I've always found touch and oztag (still playing both) better suited for my size and athletic abilities.

I'm currently a uni student at UTS (boring as fuck) and I joined this site ~ 4 months ago. I find this site a nice way to talk footy with fellow fans and finding fans who like to talk about stats, tactics, coaching and getting into the nitty gritty side of those topics.

Happy to be part of the site and I love wasting study time on here talking about footy haha!

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Eddy (aka Nano). Ur doing well lasting 4 months on The Kennel :grinning:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well come Eddy, I'm tonee.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers fellas!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome to the Kennel Eddy, any questions feel free to ask myself or any other member of the moderation team :grinning:

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better late than never. I might do the same tomorrow!;)

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Eddie. There are alot of children on this forum who have nfi what they are talking about..just ignore them..

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome Eddie. There are alot of children on this forum who have nfi what they are talking about..just ignore them..
Touche. Is it that time of the month?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha cheers again fellas, I've learnt to ignore idiots and kids, trust me there is a fuck tone of them in uni these days...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Currently studying a Bachelor of Mathematics and Computing at UTS and I'm half way done now but I've got my finals starting this week and I cbf ey

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome Nano, Im djaraboy if you havent noticed.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Those uni ***** schedule exams for the evening (6 pm and onwards) when the good and important parts of footy are on now.

There is only one good lecturer at my uni and I have him for one class. He supports the Dogs and he is a pretty big supporter aswell which is awesome because I swear alot of people at uni don't appreciate rugby league.

I saw too many band wagon NSW supporters during Origin week, you could tell they don't know the game or the players and most likely don't even support a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.