Forget the jersey ill go starkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
LoL did anyone else see in the Canberra trial game i think it was that a spectator obviously thinking it was a good idea, stripped off all his clothes and got into the defensive line.

bahahah the ref called time out while the guy ran around looking rather silly :p

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Alcohol will do that to some people.

Dogs_Goddess™

Miss Perfection
Reaction score
hahaha! thats funny as.. i haevnt really noticed any streakers at nrl games..
somethign like that would take alot of passion or alot of alcohol.. or both

Christabella

Reaction score
Stevie J said:
LoL did anyone else see in the Canberra trial game i think it was that a spectator obviously thinking it was a good idea, stripped off all his clothes and got into the defensive line.

bahahah the ref called time out while the guy ran around looking rather silly :p
Geez, after just reading the heading then your name underneath it :o ... please don't scare us like that again Stevie, you have two nice new jerseys to choose from so there's no need to imitate the fool! :p

BTW a friend of mine was at that trial and saw the whole thing as it happened.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Christabella said:
Geez, after just reading the heading then your name underneath it :o ... please don't scare us like that again Stevie, you have two nice new jerseys to choose from so there's no need to imitate the fool! :p

BTW a friend of mine was at that trial and saw the whole thing as it happened.
lol sorry to scare you like dat. And yeah I can choose either of the 2 jerseys now so there's no way you'll catch me streaking at an NRL game :p

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
lol sorry to scare you like dat. And yeah I can choose either of the 2 jerseys now so there's no way you'll catch me streaking at an NRL game :p
Carefully added on? Must be prone to drunken streaks away from NRL games... cant blame you :D

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Hammer said:
Carefully added on? Must be prone to drunken streaks away from NRL games... cant blame you :D
lol after posting I knew some smart arse would point that out for me :p

I have never streaked anywhere ... and hopefully never will :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.