Forget Mad Monday it's Bad Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The holier than thou journos are in a feeding frenzy I haven't seen since Coffs Harbour. Today's SMH is showcasing the Bunnies as angels and the Bulldogs as demons of the NRL. I wasn't happy with the fact we were stupid enough to be seen by paparazzi, but the overblown and relentless attacks by the reptiles is becoming ridiculous. Even Mitch Newton has been dragged into the fray; and the media want blood. The severity of the fines, the charges against the players won't be enough. They will stop when the headlines say - Bulldog's player takes his own life - then they will ask how did it get to this? and blame the culture of the club all over, so they can sleep at night.

Be aware that the reptiles will be stalking fans next season just waiting for a chance to run the nasty supporters label. 2019 is going to be a tough year for players and fans.

The Dogs would be smart to ignore News Ltd altogether. Refuse them interviews and media releases.
I don't agree with the players did, but there can be no doubt that the media have and will continue to dig up every bit of material to discredit our club and players, while either ignoring or playing down what players from other clubs do.
Unfortunately young people just like having fun, and its hard to instill the degree of hate and malice which some people hold against others in this case its against our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.