Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your forgetting allowing Souths to ring that stupid fucking bell before the game and then fining us for being late onto the field. Not to mention the one sided coverage of the game from start to finish. Ohh and allowing Burgess to stay in the game after a depressed check bone which had to have been breaching the Concussion rules....other than that, fair!
Spot on mate. I'm sure there were other things. The thing that annoyed me the most was the Inglis try at the end. The pass was about 2 metres forward and everyone around me was a having a party. Then when I watched the replay the commentators were having the same party.

The joke about fining us for the delay was that everything else including the music act was already running way behind time.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your forgetting allowing Souths to ring that stupid fucking bell before the game and then fining us for being late onto the field. Not to mention the one sided coverage of the game from start to finish. Ohh and allowing Burgess to stay in the game after a depressed check bone which had to have been breaching the Concussion rules....other than that, fair!
Absolutely it still sits badly with me, I'm convinced they were handed that premiership because they've done nothing since.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely it still sits badly with me, I'm convinced they were handed that premiership because they've done nothing since.
Souths needed a pot to piss in and Crowe was too cheap to buy one. Their Premiership win is was and shall always remain tainted!!!! 2014 is the year the NRL prostituted itself to the Bunnies cry you owe us.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still have nightmares about the GF in 2014
Longest plane ride out of Sydney ever! Like literally....circled Wellington couldn't land ended up in Christchurch for two hours then finally home

Not good when your team just lost final 24hrs before coupled with a hangover

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still have nightmares about the GF in 2014
Longest plane ride out of Sydney ever! Like literally....circled Wellington couldn't land ended up in Christchurch for two hours then finally home

Not good when your team just lost final 24hrs before coupled with a hangover
LOL.. Copped that flying into Queenstown, ended up in Christchurch for the night. As for 2014, I was wasted before the game begun and was totalled by the time it ended so I don't remember nuffin!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this just like every other time Foran is off contract and 'a done deal' at the dogs and all along his manager is just using that as bargaining tool to another club and we miss out

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Foran,let him stay in nz, or somewhere else,bring in Conner Watson,terry materson from d roosters,young talented players,and they don't carry any baggage warriors have one of d best spines in d comp,still not in top 6.lets move on.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearing Foran to stay in NZ
Where are you hearing this? Your opinion inside your head?
I reckon half of the kennel hears shit off their mates or just general talk in the streets where everyone throws in their two cents. Nothing but innuendo.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where are you hearing this? Your opinion inside your head?
I reckon half of the kennel hears shit off their mates or just general talk in the streets where everyone throws in their two cents. Nothing but innuendo.
The plumber said we have signed Hayne. He said he knows Hayne personal no joke bro...

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
from reynolds interview on footy show sounds like its a matter of when foran will sign. Who knows

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
from reynolds interview on footy show sounds like its a matter of when foran will sign. Who knows
I just saw that interview. From what he said it's seeming as if Forans signing is imminent.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Guess we will see. Reynolds did say he thought Foran would sign. Foran coming would make Reynolds going make more sense.

Me i dunno with Foran. Id take him, hes a very good player, he would certainly not be a bad buy. It would also mean Mbye to 9, solving the problem i have with the side, hooker. But if Foran doesnt come id live with a Frawley / Mbye combo (as long as it lives up to its early promise). Reynolds and Mbye are both true running halves with no kicking game. They both go better with Frawley who has a kicking game and can organise. Mbye would be a decent half if all he has to do is run and pass. I wouldnt mind 6 Foran 7 Frawley 9 Mbye though.

Last edited:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that while other clubs sign players, make their announcements and move on, our club thumbles, stumbles, crashes about trying to sign it's own tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.