Foran

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett and management chose Green over Foran on a cheap, reduced contract. Lollolllollloooolllooolll. So fucken pathetic, Barrett and admin out.
Hahaha Fuck this aged well....
Foran reknown for injuries and was offered 1 year but wanted 3

Surely u wouldn’t be dumb enough to give this bloke 3 years?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He got injured making a regulation tackle. I admire his effort and determination, but in no way is it worth offering him 3 years.... which is what he wanted.
Didn't say that.
He was putting in effort today though and he won't be at the club next season right.
Yet orher on fat contracts for next season and beyond putting in next to nothing.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Barrett didn’t choose Green over Foran.... he’s clearly got someone (most likely burton) in his sights for 2022 and Foran was kidding himself thinking we’d give him 3 years. He’s a very good player and has a lot of heart, but he’s just not worth three years given his injury history. Maybe now he will be willing to accept a shorter term deal. I don’t see anyone offering him three years. If he’s willing to take it year by year and sign a modest deal, I’m all for keeping him, but it’s inaccurate to look at green as a replacement. Green is a solid player who was willing to sign a short term deal, Foran was not. It’s really that simple.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whenever Foran is having a really good game, he gets injured.

When he go missing for half a game he’s fine. But we go shit.

No chance we can afford him, no matter the price

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today's injury to Foran should answer everyone's doubts, concerns, why the club did not re-siging him and also answer whether he can play even a dozen games in succession to justify a contract. It's simply now the most logical decision the club has made in the last six years not to re-sign him. If you still are not convinced I pitty you.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There’s a lot blind love on here for Foran. His contributions in all matches is way below what he’s paid. The odd try or try assist does not make brilliant. His defense is questionable, and is leadership is extraordinarily poor. The guy is over rated.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha Fuck this aged well....
Foran reknown for injuries and was offered 1 year but wanted 3

Surely u wouldn’t be dumb enough to give this bloke 3 years?
Was it 3 years or 2 years?