Foran

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A hand in all of our only tries. Can't believe some people post crap like this when it is obvious he has no one around capable of running good lines or breaking a tackle. He may not be at his best, but fark me he is better than any other half we have.
So a hand in 1 try in 80mins. The absolute rubbish some fans accept is disgraceful

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats what foran offers. More then most of the useless players in our team. Before you give it to Foran, how about you take aim at Reimis, Napa etc.
28 to 8 against a fellow last place team
He's gotta go

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats what foran offers. More then most of the useless players in our team. Before you give it to Foran, how about you take aim at Reimis, Napa etc.
So what does he offer? 1 try assist every 80mins when hes actually fit? I really don't understand your post

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Read my post buddy and try to understand what was said. Who else is there? Who is supporting him apart from RFM? Our back line is woeful.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone that can’t see what he offers should watch another sport
Seriously the nuff nuffs saying he is shit have no clue.
He offers WAY more than any other half at the club, if he agrees to say $450 to $500k a season we would be crazy not to sign him.
Behind a pack that actually goes forward he can do more.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Read my post buddy and try to understand what was said. Who else is there? Who is supporting him apart from RFM? Our back line is woeful.
Found Dean pay...
As usual we had enough field position and Foran MIA as always

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously the nuff nuffs saying he is shit have no clue.
He offers WAY more than any other half at the club, if he agrees to say $450 to $500k a season we would be crazy not to sign him.
Behind a pack that actually goes forward he can do more.
Couldn’t agree more. If your team isn’t moving forward then there’s no point in having backs or halves.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it must be school holidays. You are at the top of the clueless food chain. Good night
Ok mate
Keep accepting rubbish
Titans and warriors have some matches next week I suggest you tune in

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually think he is too good for our team

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please enlighten me and everyone on the kennel, and tell us who is the better option on our player list? And please don't say an untested at half Averrillo.
Ok mate
Keep accepting rubbish
Titans and warriors have some matches next week I suggest you tune in

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please enlighten me and everyone on the kennel, and tell us who is the better option on our player list? And please don't say an untested at half Averrillo.
There's no point in arguing with you.
Foran or cogger or ANYONE theres no difference