News Foran wants future sorted soon

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And how many of the 36 were returning from injury and he took 3 to 4 games to work his way up to being a passenger for 30mins as per his standard?
So essentially 20 good games yeah?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if he signs, why give him a wage he's not happy with!? He will clock out.

just huber he poor bastard 450 or 850 over two years with a second year games trigger and be done with it. It's not working for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if he signs, why give him a wage he's not happy with!? He will clock out.

just huber he poor bastard 450 or 850 over two years with a second year games trigger and be done with it. It's not working for us.
Fuck off you piece of shit!

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest, and obvious issue, is we need a quality 6,7 and 9 for 2021. Wakenham and Avarillo are not ready yet and Lewis has been discussed ad nauseam so I won't here. Our other positions we can hobble through with what we have.
So then the question becomes, who is available/getable and at what price?

What are the odds we can nab at least 1 experienced half and another quality half as well as a notable hooker?
Personally I think 9 is the priority, take the devil we know in Foran for sub $500k and then we can roll the dice on another half like a young talent ie Burton or old head like Maloney. Have Barrett on the look out for a solution come 2022 and use 21 to bring through Avo and Wake when Foran is out.
Getting 2 halves at a good price for 2021 is a long shot.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assure you he has already been working behind the scenes & is happy to stay that way...he likes Barrett as a coach
Well we needed someone to change the direction at the club.

Reactions: DT

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah he does need the money.

He has two of his own children who he supports along with ex-partner.

Current partner has 5 kids.

If he was scabbing from his father, he wouldn't be playing in the NRL. He would be in the Bahamas with one hand on his cock and the other on a pair of tits.

Snap out of it Twinski
His partners ex is the number 1 agent in mcgrath real estate so id say getting substantial Maintence

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon flick lewis/cogger and sign burton/luke brooks let fox/burton/brooks/wakeham fight it out