News Foran wants future sorted soon

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
And I can tell you that their relationship isn’t so rosy..
How do you know this?

The last any family member quoted was Pat Foran, who said at the time that Greg had an excellent relationship with all four of his children.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do you know this?

The last any family member quoted was Pat Foran, who said at the time that Greg had an excellent relationship with all four of his children.
I know through people that know the family privately, not media non sense.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know this?

Hahahaha this has been a funny subject! Family is family, you don’t always get along but they always have your back, in most cases. Doesn’t mean his parents hand out $$, if that was the case he’d have his own TV show and be a playboy.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you know this?

I know through people that know the family privately, not media non sense.
Hahahaha this has been a funny subject! Family is family, you don’t always get along but they always have your back, in most cases. Doesn’t mean his parents hand out $$, if that was the case he’d have his own TV show and be a playboy.
I thinks it’s hilarious that you guys are even debating this, and should join forces to hunt twin down and and tickle torture the prick until he pisses his pants for causing it.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS DADDY RELATIONSHIP?? He either takes the deal offered and is genuine about showing appreciation to the club that supported him (with shitloads of money) or he fucks off.

Kieren you prick, MAN UP.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah Greg Foran has an interesting career story.
He started part time stacking shelves for Woolworths in New Zealand as a 15 year old (his parents were teachers) and was a store manager by 20.

By all accounts he is a devoted family man and a proud Kiwi.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thinks it’s hilarious that you guys are even debating this, and should join forces to hunt twin down and and tickle torture the prick until he pisses his pants for causing it.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS DADDY RELATIONSHIP?? He either takes the deal offered and is genuine about showing appreciation to the club that supported him (with shitloads of money) or he fucks off.

Hang on, my question is of people saying "they know about the relationship between Foran & his father"

Having spent half a lifetime in police & criminal law, sentences that include "someone who knows them told me" well how often do you think that is the truth?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

As to your last point, 1 year @ $300k.
For an experienced half who you want to lead the team in attack.
That is an offer you make when you are not really making an offer.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hang on, my question is of people saying "they know about the relationship between Foran & his father"

Having spent half a lifetime in police & criminal law, sentences that include "someone who knows them told me" well how often do you think that is the truth?
relax, I am not having a shot at you and kind of agree with your view.. I am just pointing out that a poster has people arguing over a mute point.

His relationship with his father has no bearing on whether he stays at Belmore

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As to your last point, 1 year @ $300k.
For an experienced half who you want to lead the team in attack.
That is an offer you make when you are not really making an offer.
faaark, take a Valium.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why?
I'm perfectly relaxed.
Do you think a one year deal for $300k - $350k is an offer that Foran would want to accept?
Personally, if he is genuine about showing some appreciation to the club and fans for the last 3 years, whether it was 350 or 450k it should not matter...

I call bullshit.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Personally, if he is genuine about showing some appreciation to the club and fans for the last 3 years, whether it was 350 or 450k it should not matter...

I call bullshit.
Bullshit on what?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would want to sign asap because if he gets injured again no one will sign him.

Can't help thinking that could be the reason he goes missing in games. Hmm....

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
On Foran being genuine about showing his appreciation.
I have heard him quoted as saying he knows he wouldn't be offerred the same money and that he wanted to repay the club.

But he didn't say oh I'm happy with a 1 year contract @ $300k - $350k.

I think he will hold off on signing anything now and will play out the rest of the season which doesn't have long to go now anyway.

He is certainly looks less and less like the tin man on the field. I thoight he has been good the last three games, had he stayed on the field against St George we would have one that game.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
They’re not on the best of terms that’s all I know. I don’t dig further into things that are none of my business
But do you know? Or that is what you were told?
Big difference.

Your response to @TwinTurbo was that he didn't know shit about Foran's relationship with his father.

Greg Foran's bio says he is a devoted family man, Greg was certainly on the front foot with Kieran's problems in 2016 which is understandable given Kieran clearly made a suicide attemp.

I think @TwinTurbo does make a valid point that Greg Foran with a net worth reported to be $60 to $80 million USD certainly has the capacity to help his children & grandchildren financially if he chooses to.

Last edited:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a huge fan of Foran all his 1st grade career, over the past few months i was supportive of him staying but having seen his struggles with movement during games i just think we need to let him go and invest the monies elsewhere.
Depends on who else we may or may not get but i can't see him playing at belmore next year at all now
If he wants 300-400k give him a year. If he wants more see ya foz thanks for the 3 years of 40% on field and enjoy the 3.5 mil