Foran out for season with Toe Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't like him and never wanted him, so in the end i really don't care. He's carrying issues all over and will continue to for the rest of his life. He will never be fit enough to consistently play NRL footy again.
Same could be said for every Kennel poster that bags him. I mean.. I don't recall reading about your time as an NRL player.

You seem to get this strange fixation on players / club staff that you don't like, and nothing will change your mind on that.

At one stage it was Reynolds, then Tolman, then Mbye, now Dean Pay and Foran.

One has to wonder if there is a single player you like in our team, or if the extent of your support is governed by the amount of complaints you can make against a player.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same could be said for every Kennel poster that bags him. I mean.. I don't recall reading about your time as an NRL player.

You seem to get this strange fixation on players / club staff that you don't like, and nothing will change your mind on that.

One has to wonder if there is a single player you like in our team, or if the extent of your support is governed by the amount of complaints you can make against a player.
He's actually defended mbye alot.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Wut.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I’ve never seen him bag Mbye lol

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So have the Centrelink Disability Pension forms been submitted by the club for this bloke yet or what?

brockodore

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foran has played his last game for the Dogs. He will be medically retired later in the year. Not at the Dogs 2019

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran has played his last game for the Dogs. He will be medically retired later in the year. Not at the Dogs 2019
Here is to hoping!!!

I doubt anyone would know 100% though. We would want to get medically retired. But i dare say there are alot of hoops to jump through before that is official

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No one could under a “coach” like pay
I’d be going insane already
Are you really blaming Pay for Foran's lack of character? Pull your head out of your rear, man :P

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Derp Pay. Hopefully the club cuts him loose before pre season next year, we need a REAL coach.
Won't happen and shouldn't happen......regardless of what you think of him, only shitty clubs appoint coaches and sack them 6 months later. Our side is going nowhere for years anyway, so at least give the guy 2019.

Yanni Gogolak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Won't happen and shouldn't happen......regardless of what you think of him, only shitty clubs appoint coaches and sack them 6 months later. Our side is going nowhere for years anyway, so at least give the guy 2019.
Think of the best Coaches in the NRL or on the entire World... I can't imagine anyone getting us to the finals for the next few years....

Ok let's just focus on the best coaches in the NRL long term has to be Bennett & Bellamy. Bennett struggled at Newcastle. Bellamy has been successful over a long period but just look at his Squad.

A bleak few years ahead my friends...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
News flash, we are a shitty club.

Status
Not open for further replies.