FORAN MIA

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By far our best player. I’d be pissed if we let him go.The service from dummy half way atrocious in the last 20min

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Barrett. If he had hindsight he would of left him join the dogs.
Too right

If I was Barrett i would actually be impressed with what I've seen over the last 3 weeks because we have fight and attitude (unlike the Broncos). The Titans were in the same category but Hollbrook is slowly changing that

Our problems are all attacking structures which Barrett can and will fix. If he was our coach today, and given a full preseason, we would have scored at least 2 more tries and beaten Parra by 13+.

The fact that he went after Api means he obviously recognizes the importance of a good 9 so I'm sure we'll sign a good 9 for next year. If we get Burton at 6, Avo/Hoppa at FB and Foran playing first receiver and flat over the advantage line, we'll be a completely different team in attack.

We just have to put up with this horseshit for 8 more rounds. I'm very optimistic of a top 8 spot for next year.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, some of you really need to take the goggles off. Just because we don’t have better doesn’t make him great. Go watch the last 15 mins again or any game where we need leadership, he is nowhere.

$400k is 300 to much.
100% like I said he goes MIA

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you didn't see him you wanna get your labrador to teach you braille.
My Labby sees just fine and he thinks Foran is a pea heart as well. Doesn’t want the ball in his hands when it counts or when the games is on the line.

We should chase Kurt Mann and Brandon Smith, Foran is not what we want to win a comp.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought Foran was one of our best today and he and Lewis seemed to combine well most of the time.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran was good today, maybe a bit missing at the end but we really need to be directing our hate at the really shit players like Tolman, JMK and DWZ. Absolute melons those 3.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is correct, jmk killed our momentum and kept passing to fowards.
Katoa was great
But the point is. Foran should scream at the dumb **** and demand the ball.
He should be in charge of everything thats happening out there.
Every single play for the last 20 mins or fuck him off and bring in someone who can go 80

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My Labby sees just fine and he thinks Foran is a pea heart as well. Doesn’t want the ball in his hands when it counts or when the games is on the line.

We should chase Kurt Mann and Brandon Smith, Foran is not what we want to win a comp.
Lol your comparing Kurt Mann to Foran. Wake up to yourself. He couldn’t polish his boots

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Foran is a skilled player and still does some very good things, but he definitely tends to fade at the back end of games and we need a half who can stand up when the game is on the line. He still offers value and if keep him if he’s willing to stay for a gf sg he has been offered, but we need to look to the future, so certainly don’t want to break the bank for him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol your comparing Kurt Mann to Foran. Wake up to yourself. He couldn’t polish his boots
You wombat, I am not comparing I am suggesting we get someone that wants to be involved. That is not scared of failure and willing to step up. None of that is Foran.

If you are that keen on boot polishing, follow poppy to Newcastle.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Whats minimum wage? Give him that minus 100k.

All jokes aside, I'd put him on match payments, if he doesn't like it he can GTFO

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran goes MIA when we need him most. I guess bye bye you not worth more than 400K more like 40K a year mate.
I agree he could have done more but I really believe if Wakeham or Cogger were on the field instead we would have only scored 1 try today.

GP

Waterboy
Reaction score
What we need is a capable partner for Foran. He can go MIA at times during the game but overall he was one of our best and we need someone that can take some of the pressure off him and step up at different times during the game to keep the opposition guessing.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think some of it comes down to the fact that our hookers are under more pressure inside the 20 and we play very flat football in that zone. So to some extent players can often impede the line of sight and prevent passes going his way. Not excusing anyone for failing to close out a game that we dominated the second half in. But we had more than enough opportunity and good field position. Nobody capitalised on the tryline.

In some respects that's what I miss most about Josh Reynolds. Love or hate him, you could never accuse him of going MIA.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Foran was good today, maybe a bit missing at the end but we really need to be directing our hate at the really shit players like Tolman, JMK and DWZ. Absolute melons those 3.
Throw in Napa and Lafai in that first half.