FORAN MIA

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever started this thread give yourself 6 uppercuts. It's completely obvious Foran is the classiest footballer in our team. We need to sign another playmaker but can't afford to lose Foran. $400k is a fair price. Sign him up.
I know I'm going to cop it again but in my opinion, we keep Foran at the right price & bring in Josh Reynolds who is busting to come back to the club that he loves at least he has experience & plays with passion if not Reynolds then we throw money at Maloney and try to bring him back to Australia either of these two along with Foran could make a leathal combination along with the new players coming into the squad. and above all Tolman has to go.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah he was MIA in the last 15 mins but if he isn't there we don't score a point. Lewis has NFI his decision making at clutch moments is farcical,if foran is here next year Avo needs to go to 7 for mine, Meaney is going well at FB and I watched raiders v cows live on saturday and Cotric is a gun.
No surprises that ogden and RFM are getting better every week with some game time , Thompson needs to up his work rate and play longer minutes but that will come IMO.
PS Anyone that want's clifford at this club has fucking rocks in their head, he is a dumber version of lewis that can't tackle or make a read in defence.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'm going to cop it again but in my opinion, we keep Foran at the right price & bring in Josh Reynolds who is busting to come back to the club that he loves at least he has experience & plays with passion if not Reynolds then we throw money at Maloney and try to bring him back to Australia either of these two along with Foran could make a leathal combination along with the new players coming into the squad. and above all Tolman has to go.
Josh Reynolds at no.9 would be decent I reckon

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran again MIA
Lewis continuously fucking up
Disgrace to our fine jersey this pair

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what did I say? Forans needs to control the game not Lewis the dud

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t expect too much from a player on 1.2 million

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t think the opening poster is disagreeing he’s saying he went missing when we needed him most. Like most big moments when we lose he’s no where to be seen
12 other players on the field ffs he is not a one man band

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is fucking useless. He's more than happy to sit and watch young Lewis make mistakes. At least Lewis gives it a fucking crack.
True, but both aren’t performing, aren’t kicking good, aren’t making good choices they should be dropped next week. Give them a rest and try another combo cause this is insanity

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well by watching the match, foran is def MIA, lewis is giving a crack but his a dud