Foran knocks back dogs offer

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It was just a bit of a joke,all good
I also don’t mind it to be honest with you.
We will probably see some changes and additions down the track once everybody settles back into the groove.
Since I can’t press it I’ll type it: AGREE! :-)

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Keep dreaming, no way Broncos will pay $600k of Milford's contact.
You know rugby league journalists make up stories all the time right?
Yeah champ I get it, hence the reason I Said ‘rumour’. Simply an opinion that if it were true, then it would be a better option than paying Foran the same amount or more, in my opinion ;)

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoping this means they cut him loose. Pretty sure that's what will happen.
Hill has spoken more this week then since the start of the year. Maybe his tounge was tied....

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We must take a stance,buy Burton
If we have taken a stance great. We have support him from day dot. He cane over injured. Rebuilt his reputation supported his mental state. Stayed supportive and loyal with all those injures, saying that Injuries are part of the game. However so is loyalty it’s what build tribalism and player support. Treating the club as a bank. Well stick to 50k less now. And if says no. Say thanks for you time here

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds to like like they have made alot of BS up in this article.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sounds to like like they have made alot of BS up in this article.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Time to drop Foran completely, and put avo at 6 and either cogger or wakeham at 7
If true what’s being said. 100% agree. Let’s give Avo a go. And give him time.

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will be glad not to read about what a great healer he is and how good he is for the team even when injured.

So much for the "not bout money, people will see just how much I love this game when the time comes" nonsense, money talks and we're better off not throwing any more at him, let the Knights have a part time player on full time wages.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Time to drop Foran completely, and put avo at 6 and either cogger or wakeham at 7
Absolutely!

imo Cogger has to be re-signed (for cup/depth) who definitely would not be on a huge salary.

Avo needs to be extended now, before the vultures come in, and Wakeham has already been re-signed.

Barrett might bring in Burton, but noone really knows.

The club is absolutely nuts offering Foran a new contract, regardless of the figure!

We have $1.2m available from Foran and that should be used on either Brandon Smith or Harry Grant with enough change left over for another top forward.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely!

imo Cogger has to be re-signed (for cup/depth) who definitely would not be on a huge salary.

Avo needs to be extended now, before the vultures come in, and Wakeham has already been re-signed.

Barrett might bring in Burton, but noone really knows.

The club is absolutely nuts offering Foran a new contract, regardless of the figure!

We have $1.2m available from Foran and that should be used on either Brandon Smith or Harry Grant with enough change left over for another top forward.
None of Forans current salary comes into the equation as he’s off contract this year.
Burton would be a great addition m, as would a top 9.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
None of Forans current salary comes into the equation as he’s off contract this year.
Burton would be a great addition m, as would a top 9.
Off course it comes into equation, as we have $1.2m available next year.

Foran should not be offered a cent. We have wasted 3 years on him going backwards.

3 years is up, and its time to part ways.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Off course it comes into equation, as we have $1.2m available next year.

Foran should not be offered a cent. We have wasted 3 years on him going backwards.

3 years is up, and its time to part ways.
Foran isn’t contracted for next year so our “war chest” won’t increase a cent if he isn’t here next year.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The boss at Newcastle confirms what we all know anyway that they don't have cap space for him. Nek minit they are miraculously able to offer him a deal and he rides off into the sunset to be reunited with his best bud.

If this turns out to be legit he has lied through his teeth about wanting to repay the club...then again, just by leaving he would probably be doing us a favour. I am so over having dead weight on the books, let him be someone else problem.This year was an ideal time to really step up, but he has been nothing special. I think our offer is fair if not slightly generous considering he has pocketed big dollars for little time on the field. 34 games in three years......12 in 2018; 14 2019 8 this year.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an article that has just come out stating that Foran has knocked back our offer and could join Newcastle... i cant read the article, if anyone can find it and post
If it's true wouldn't it be nice to be told what day he's leaving so we can line up and tell the c*** to fuck off and never return!!!!