Foran knocks back dogs offer

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great news. Green is a cheaper and more reliable option anyway if we want experience in the halves.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt Newcastle would want him as that would mean risking losing Hoy and/or Crossland.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened to Man-bun saying he wants to repay the club back for all the time he spent licking his genitals on the sideline?

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's Forans best mate??? I would guess for the last few years it would be the doctor who keeps tending to his injuries HAHA .. see ya princess hopefully which ever team signs you up for next year better have a hospital bed booked in your name because you tend to spend most games there!!! CYA!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would everyone just relax pls. No one in their right mind accepts the 1st offer and if you read the article Newcastle hasn't even made any sort of offer and may very well not. Its all paper talk at this time.
Asking TK to relax is like asking a pitbull to give up the bone they just found...

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who's Forans best mate??? I would guess for the last few years it would be the doctor who keeps tending to his injuries HAHA .. see ya princess hopefully which ever team signs you up for next year better have a hospital bed booked in your name because you tend to spend most games there!!! CYA!!
Best post mate! Forans only game day would be best in a hospital bed nursing his injuries

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Knights think they're in a premiership window. If they signed Foran and he stayed fit (especially at the back end) that'd give them a massive boost. Mann's been excellent at 6 this year (possibly more impressive than Pearce tbh) and they do have Hoy and Crosssland coming through.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Knights take him, hope they're members of AGWA

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Firstly, who accepts the first offer? Never going to happen, so it's a nothing story imo.

We lowballed which is normal. He asks for more. We meet somewhere in between.

Personally I'd prefer for him to stay but needs to be at the right price. I'm sure the club will make the right choice, and that Barrett will be heavily involved in any decision.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay bye and fuck off like the other dead weight costing us money lmao

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know where these articles come from. We have a good week with signings and the article is back at writing bullshit and creating a distraction for the group again. This is not true. I heard Foran wants to stay. In fact he wants to stay longer than a year

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t know where these articles come from. We have a good week with signings and the article is back at writing bullshit and creating a distraction for the group again. This is not true. I heard Foran wants to stay. In fact he wants to stay longer than a year
Yeah no quotes as usual,even the knights saying they cant afford him ,id say 1 year with 1 year option in clubs favour

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the story was set to resign for 900k everyone would blow up . Let him go if he wants to leave let him then the club has no choice then to recruit a half I wouldn’t be suprised if we have a crack at Blake green for a year or 2 until some quality halfs come on the market or poach burton and get green too as a experienced half

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said before he is not part of the future so happy if he goes. The only thing more stupid than keeping him for 1 year is Newcastle offering 2 years