Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Swap for Mann please

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bye FELICIA, please leave our great club immediately ... we signed you on good money and you were injured for most of the 3yrs .. our club is finally starting to slowly rebuild and we don't need muppets like you draining our salary cap .. its time to give someone else a go and let this princess has been sit on the bench for the rest of the year OR maybe we should ask the Knights or Tigers to buy him out right now so we can piss him off and use the money on someone else!!!
I understand it's a business nowdays but don't go on record and say you aren't after much money and was willing to stay with the dogs to repay us back .. TSK TSK cya later FELICIA!!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bye FELICIA, please leave our great club immediately ... we signed you on good money and you were injured for most of the 3yrs .. our club is finally starting to slowly rebuild and we don't need muppets like you draining our salary cap .. its time to give someone else a go and let this princess has been sit on the bench for the rest of the year OR maybe we should ask the Knights or Tigers to buy him out right now so we can piss him off and use the money on someone else!!!
I understand it's a business nowdays but don't go on record and say you aren't after much money and was willing to stay with the dogs to repay us back .. TSK TSK cya later FELICIA!!!
110% agreed matey, this guy has no sense of loyalty I do hope he pisses off and gets injured again like he has been the last few years ... this guy deserves nothing but bad luck ... TRAITOR and no loyalty at all, pisses me off TWAT!!!!!!!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have an idea...
Newcastle are a chance of making the finals, let Foran join them this year then use the money to pay a player more for this year to create more cap space for next year !!!
If it's up to me I would say...See Ya Foz !!!

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should keep playing him, he is minutes away from a season ending injury anyway, least we can do is send him to the knights in crutches.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kieran Foran could join best mate Mitchell Pearce in Newcastle’s best playmaker pairing since the Johns brothers
Mitchell Pearce could be reunited with his schoolboy halves partner after Kieran Foran turned down the Bulldogs’ initial contract offer to open the door for Newcastle to pounce.

Newcastle has emerged as a shock new home for Kieran Foran after the Bulldogs star knocked backed a cut-priced contract offer from Canterbury.
Expected to stay at Belmore for at least another year after making a successful return from injury, Foran could now hit the open market after his manager asked the club to revise their first offer.

The Bulldogs have already been made aware of interest from the Knights and the West Tigers after details of the one-year-deal offer knock-back were leaked.

It is understood the Bulldogs’ initial offer was a one-year-deal worth less than $400,000.

“The first conversations are always a little more challenging,” Bulldogs CEO Andrew Hill said.

“And no doubt we are aware that some clubs will be looking at Kieran after those first conversations. We will continue to talk to Kieran and his agent in the coming weeks.”

The Knights have emerged as the early favourite to snare Foran should the Bulldogs decide not to offer a revised deal.

The Bulldogs have been told that Mitchell Pearce is keen to finish his career by playing alongside his “best mate” Foran in what would be Newcastle’s best halves pairing since Andrew and Matty Johns.

Newcastle recruitment manager Alex McKinnon said the Knights would be interested in a player like Foran but denied any discussion about signing the Bulldogs playmaker.

McKinnon said Newcastle would not have the salary cap cash to bring Pearce’s schoolboy halves partner to the club.

“At the moment we don’t have the money for that,” McKinnon said.

“Obviously we would love it, but I don’t think we have the room to see someone like Foran in a Knights jersey.”

The Knights, however, may be able to free enough cash to sign Foran if he is willing to join Pearce on a contract similar to what has been offered by the Bulldogs.

The addition of a second year might be enough to get a deal done.

The Bulldogs have not yet decided if they will make Foran a revised offer.

The club is expected to consult incoming coach Trent Barrett before reconsidering the deal.

“We have some interest,” Hill said.

“But we are waiting to see what Kieran wants to do.”

The Wests Tigers have also been linked to Foran.

With the future of No.7 Luke Brooks in doubt and Benji Marshall expected to retire at the end of the year, the Tigers are expected to make a play for Foran in the coming weeks.

While Foran is certain to attract offers of more than $400,000, the playmaker will not get close to the $1.2m he is on with the Bulldogs this season following an injury riddled three-year stint with the club.
Hill's doing very well. Kudos.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With his likely hood of only ever play half the season $400k is spot on as we will always need a back up half

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran doesn’t deserve more then 400K. Let’s hope the dogs stand firm. An experienced half might not be a necessity next season. Barret will be good for the young halves and hopefully Shifty Sherwin will be back in the fold as he can’t get in the bubble at the moment.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Foran doesn’t deserve more then 400K. Let’s hope the dogs stand firm. An experienced half might not be a necessity next season. Barret will be good for the young halves and hopefully Shifty Sherwin will be back in the fold as he can’t get in the bubble at the moment.
Not one other half currently at the club I'm confident in for one reason or another. We're shambolic without Foran in the halves. I don't think it's wise to go into the season with two rookie (or bad) halves. The other option is move on Foran and sign Green for a similar amount who's much worse?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not one other half currently at the club I'm confident in for one reason or another. We're shambolic without Foran in the halves. I don't think it's wise to go into the season with two rookie (or bad) halves. The other option is move on Foran and sign Green for a similar amount who's much worse?
Yeah Green wouldn’t be a bad option for roughly 300K. I’d have faith in Cogger if given time.