Foran is good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now that Dean Pay has said there will be no more new players this year, it sets it up for Foran and Cleeland to make a dynamic duo.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran will be a revelation for this team and club, exactly what we needed after years of mediocrity and the worlds worst coaching staff.
Yes injuries are a concern for every single player but this guy is tough and mentally tough as well and this is exactly the club he needed for his life and career, now the Hasbeen has gone.
We have been lucky over the years to have some greats of the game, this guy will be fantastic for us all.
Good luck Kieron, we are all supporting you (aren’t we...yes..hehe)
That's what i was thinking, the bloke had a rough ride in his life, we all experience shit like that. I am happy that dean pay is well respected by all of the nrl community because it means our club team will respect him and play hard for him. We need foran firing as much as we can so we can at least have a attempt of winning the comp.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that Dean Pay has said there will be no more new players this year, it sets it up for Foran and Cleeland to make a dynamic duo.
I really do hope that Dean has some balls and throws a younger lad in there.

I haven't seen much of Cleeland - is he another running half or does he actually have half a brain?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I haven't seen much of Cleeland - is he another running half or does he actually have half a brain?
He reminds me alot of josh reynolds

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He reminds me alot of josh reynolds
Fml haha. But na, i sort of agree. Cleeland just runs, probably has better footwork than JR and maybe better timing with his passes. He also had Martin running great lines on his outside that helped him out a lot.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fml haha. But na, i sort of agree. Cleeland just runs, probably has better footwork than JR and maybe better timing with his passes. He also had Martin running great lines on his outside that helped him out a lot.
He may well have Martin doing that in 1sts this year.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I think he will.

Unlike des- he believes in development.

He was also juniors nsw coach so believe we are in a good place

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It may be nothing but i havent noticed many if any pics of him running in any of the field session images on the dogs web page.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may be nothing but i havent noticed many if any pics of him running in any of the field session images on the dogs web page.
Yeah I have noticed that also. Hoping its nothing. It is a bit of a concern if he hasnt been doing full field sessions.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I have noticed that also. Hoping its nothing. It is a bit of a concern if he hasnt been doing full field sessions.
He's already said he is not doing full sessions. he did a contact session before Xmas and went OK and is doing a bit of running and ball work without contact. I wouldn't think he will do an opposed session before the trial he is going to play in. It's not as though the world doesn't know how he plays. It's just combinations he has to work on which is what they are doing. I'f be more worried if he isn't named in the team for week 1 than not seeing him in a selection of photos......:grinning:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are being careful and taking time till his body is strong and right unlike the warriors and watch us reap the rewards

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some dude was losing his shit on FB because no photos of Foran ...lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's doing secret special training with the spine, no cameras allowed.
Really? Sounds good. Want Mbye lichaa around him and learning from him
As much as possible. Despite his body’s concerns his footy brain is sharp

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly just shows the basket case of the warriors having him out there while we've had him in rehab for months on end already and still don't want him in full contact.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly just shows the basket case of the warriors having him out there while we've had him in rehab for months on end already and still don't want him in full contact.
That's not entirely true, Warriors gave him plenty of time off. He played 1 game in just over 300 days.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Really? Sounds good. Want Mbye lichaa around him and learning from him
As much as possible. Despite his body’s concerns his footy brain is sharp
Yes they really have secret training sessions? Haha. Na Lichaa did mention they have been doing a lot of technical work together, so i'm guessing they are away from the main group when the photos are taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.