Foran-Gate

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy, is on big money at both eels and dogs. Got constantly "injured" and made the big bucks while on the sideline.

Goes back to manly, and now is injury free and playing like a top 6!

Yeah nah fuck this bullshit!

Foran-Gate!

P.s. Not actually being serious, but still wtf is this bullshit luck we have?!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only yourself who thought this. He probably is a cat and just wanted his millions. I’m so sick of this once great club being laughed at , I think next week if no big changes are made then surely baz is gone.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many times does this need to come up when he was with us he was our only play maker and got absolutely smashed because of it, in the manly team he is the 4th play maker most of the time so doesn’t get as smashed
Plus he had some weird ass injuries for us

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not only yourself who thought this. He probably is a cat and just wanted his millions. I’m so sick of this once great club being laughed at , I think next week if no big changes are made then surely baz is gone.
WHAT big changes is he able to or going to make...
?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many times does this need to come up when he was with us he was our only play maker and got absolutely smashed because of it, in the manly team he is the 4th play maker most of the time so doesn’t get as smashed
Plus he had some weird ass injuries for us
All true points but cant help but be annoyed by this magical change in fortune hes had.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about good old Des. Had us playing the shittest brand of footy, now suddenly re-invented.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should of signed Flanno & the peptides and we'd be top 4 certainties. Rejuvenated Foran for finals footy.

I do not give a fuck, come at me!! Win at all costs, the loser mentality stinks!

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dislike the prick.... Had some suss injuries with us (toenail) etc... But the way des got Raelene on board to give him the ridiculous contract we did is a joke and it cost us other potential recruits that We're still trying to catch up now from.....

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't recall getting value from anyone coming to us from manly .
Maybe Omeley as the exception.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't recall getting value from anyone coming to us from manly .
Maybe Omeley as the exception.
He came from northern eagles I think mate.

Best signing from Manly is hard to define because as you say the majority have been shit.

Only one of note would be a cornetto kid who we offered an extra 50c an hour to make the switch.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran still has one of the best right to left passes in the game..
Like others have aid very different role at Manly with no where near the responsibility directing the team around or in attack.
I'm happy to see him.still in the NRL.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was dumb to not re-sign him for nothing, especially after how everything's panned out...