Foran finally fit and raring to bark for Bulldogs

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Do you think a starting backrow of Martin, CHN, Jackson is weak?

It’s a 17 man game these days. You need a strong bench as well to keep momentum going. Need X factor coming off the bench.

When we were flying high early this century you had guys like SBW, Reni and asotasi coming off the bench. They gave guys like O’meley and Mason a break.
Martin needs to start, anyone who doubts the guy is nuts. he's not getting any younger and signed a 1 year deal backing himself to get more money, he will continue to improve.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin needs to start, anyone who doubts the guy is nuts. he's not getting any younger and signed a 1 year deal backing himself to get more money, he will continue to improve.
I agree he’s got to start

His goal kicking alone will win us more games just look at how many close ones we lost early on when Mbye was kicking (even when Martin came in he refused to relinquish the duties selfish Kant)

CHN either plays right Centre or bench for mine

17 man game these days

And Marley as much as I want JJ at lock the NRL second row of year has confirmed he won’t play there

So

13. Martin
12. RFM
11. JJ

Elliott will no doubt be on bench

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
His head is not in it. Best off going to a team who enjoys regular success like Storm or Roosters.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

His goal kicking alone will win us more games just look at how many close ones we lost early on when Mbye was kicking (even when Martin came in he refused to relinquish the duties selfish Kant)

17 man game these days

And Marley as much as I want JJ at lock the NRL second row of year has confirmed he won’t play there

So

13. Martin
12. RFM
11. JJ

Don't you think RFM would be better coming off the bench against tiring defenders?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

17 man game these days

So

13. Martin
12. RFM
11. JJ

Martin would be dog shit through the middle.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The role of the lock forward is changing. For the last 10 or so years, the lock has been playing up the middle like another prop. If you look at the way some of the more successful teams are now changing their structures to use the lock more like a second 5/8. Everything old is new again, it's like going back to the late 90's.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The role of the lock forward is changing. For the last 10 or so years, the lock has been playing up the middle like another prop. If you look at the way some of the more successful teams are now changing their structures to use the lock more like a second 5/8. Everything old is new again, it's like going back to the late 90's.
Always loved a ball playing lock
Thought travis norton was underrated

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely foran has some decency and if his body packs it in again this year he fucks off to england,im happy to give him a go but if he doesnt last this year enough is enough

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a kasiano style article. Wait to see if it’s rocks or diamonds.