Foran deal scuppers Manly's bid for Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the entire story is rubbish,

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of Manly ... they still don't have a partner for DCE and are running out of options.

They might end up with Sandow :roflol:
Toovey is looking for a gig next year...... Lol

Or possibly one A Johns, can't imagine Barrett wanting to keep the drug plucked immortal around.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I for one just want to see a player openly admit they did it for the money. Seriously.

NRL contract for dummies:
Step 1. Get the best deal you can
Step 2. Make up a story that you picked that club for the coach, or for family reasons blah blah

It's all about the money! Show me the money! $1.2m reasons why he went to Parra!
Its a sensitive issue. People in my work environment don't talk about their income and new people aren't asked "how much are you on". Players feel that its a private matter. Unfortunately for them, the media don't.

sultanofsydney

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
assuming stewart stays they have taufua matai cuthbertson trbojevic hiku and lyon and 7 in 6 is easier than 7 into 5

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO the Eels stuffed up majorly signing Foran to 1.2mill a year.. Happy Days
As each club plays 24 games a season, this means Foran only gets $50,000.00 per game... Happy Days :anvil:

G

greekisbest

Likely, they could also throw Tom trbo there a lil during games. They still might pick up Cornish also.
tom trbo at 5/8 lmao :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.