Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We must of signed another half if that’s the case
Foran is finished which way you look at it, but I feel sad for Cogger, he definitely was not been given a fair go, and although he may never have become an NRL half or hooker, he may have turned out to be a decent back up, probably better than Lewis and even Wakeham who is still unproven IMHO.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh shit, maybe Baz does rate Lachlan ‘close your eyes, pass the ball and hope for the best’ Lewis
If they're going, I'd very much doubt that there is no replacement for them... You can't just have 2 halves in your top 30/26...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh shit, maybe Baz does rate Lachlan ‘close your eyes, pass the ball and hope for the best’ Lewis
You forget the part about passing the ball without looking at the player you're throwing it to....because Lewis is the master of the no look pass

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the 2 halves who wont be hear next year are the 2 halves who will be playing on Sunday....fucking great, that will help the club in the long term. Why not give Wakeham a go then? And why the hell is BBO not being given a shot (assuming he's eligible to play)

I like this news, especially about Foz, so I'm going to choose to believe it.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the mail. Usually he's pretty spot on... We knew Cogger wouldn't be here but if it's true, I'm glad they're moving on from Foran.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this is the case then he will probably experiment with Lewis/Wakeham/Averillo to start the season (LOL). Even if we sign Burton, I reckon the Panthers will make him see out the remaining 12 months of his deal as he is their cover incase Cleary/Luai get injured. May is seen as the utility and would cover an injury to hooker.