News Foran. Canterbury bulldogs withdraw offer.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For some reason i still feel foran will be here next year, i cant see many clubs that have the money or really need him. And injury prone or not, we damm well need him next year

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The contract was not $3.6 over 3 years. Where did you get from? The Kennel.
It was worth $2.6m to $2.8m.
Certainly not the kennel,who’s quote yours,1.2 is the contract he signed,and it was also stated on many websites,including the clubs,when he signed on,also y would you say 2.6 to 2.8 your stating he’s on 900k a season when,it’s been well documented he’s in the top 5 paid players in the nrl,in a contract well in excess of a million a season,any wonder the club don’t want a bar of him anymore,so do a bit more research instead of plucking figures from the air

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely they have something else lined up can’t let him go and not replace him with anyone could you imagine if our halves were Lewis/Cogger next year

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot believe the hate for Foran on this forum. Easily our best player by a million miles. For us not to sign here for 400k for two years we must have Munster, DCE, Cleary or Jack Whiton coming. Something tells me after we spend our war chest we will still have the worst roster on paper in 2021.

Ps I predicted Lichaa (absolute rubbish)
Cook (biggest mistake since Thurston) Mbye (rubbish)
Fuck I hope I’m wrong this time.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just throw 660 k at both TPJ and Smith for 3 And 4 years each.

Then offer Foran 450
Then throw 300k at Staines, Gosienaki and Holland for 4 years and that's recruitment done.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot believe the hate for Foran on this forum. Easily our best player by a million miles. For us not to sign here for 400k for two years we must have Munster, DCE, Cleary or Jack Whiton coming. Something tells me after we spend our war chest we will still have the worst roster on paper in 2021.

Ps I predicted Lichaa (absolute rubbish)
Cook (biggest mistake since Thurston) Mbye (rubbish)
Fuck I hope I’m wrong this time.
I don’t believe everything u hear in the media,he has already refused,the clubs offer of 400k with bonuses,and apparently he will settle for upwards of 500k a season,so I’m happy that the club is playing hardball with this prick,he’s body is fucked,and he will be what 31 when next year kicks off,is his body going to get better?

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not worth the risk for another 3 years. I'm sure TBaz has something in mind. There is still alot of player movement to happen. I'd be happy to take Blake Green on a 1 year deal paired with Wakeham/Cogger/ Averillo to give us that experience in the halves next year and then land a big fish for 2022. Ideally Burton is coming next year but for me Foran is not worth the risk.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Certainly not the kennel,who’s quote yours,1.2 is the contract he signed,and it was also stated on many websites,including the clubs,when he signed on,also y would you say 2.6 to 2.8 your stating he’s on 900k a season when,it’s been well documented he’s in the top 5 paid players in the nrl,in a contract well in excess of a million a season,any wonder the club don’t want a bar of him anymore,so do a bit more research instead of plucking figures from the air
Yeah that's rich, I'm plucking figures from the air.
When Foran signed it was WIDELY reported the contract value was $2.6m to $2.8m which included incentives for number of games played.

I noticed that with the daily telegraph had their list of the 100 highest paid players in the NRL they had Foran at $1 million.

So where is it "well documented he's in the top 5 paid players in the NRL"?

Your $3.6 m is complete fiction. I know where it's come from. The $1.2 m quoted so many times in the Kennel, in error, multiplied by 3.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Offer him 500k a season and then insert a “damaged good/ always injured “ clause , for every game he misses beause he is out injured he will have to return 100k.
He will end up paying out of his pocket to play for us.:tearsofjoy: