For the Eels Fans

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They beat us by pure luck, intercepts, and the bounce of the ball. Even biased commentators were wondering why the Dogs weren't further up the ladder, and why Parra was in the top four. Just goes to show how simple things, like a dropped ball, lucky bounce and missing a goal from right in front, can turn a game around. Parra got all their karma in one go.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately for the parra scum nobody remembers who came in the top 4 or top 8 down the track, only premiership winners and wooden spoon is remembered, so really we finished equal with parra this year lol

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I admit they had a good team once sometime last century that was I still hate the pricks though

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Supporting the Eels has to be one of the most punishing experiences in Australian sport. Most of the time they seem to have pretty good teams on paper, and put in some really good performances, but they are just always so inconsistent especially when it counts.

I can take our last few years because it was expected, what they go through is far worse.