For some reason I have a bad feeling about Foran signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Given his track record at eels and now warriors and his past , Now i am having second thoughts.

We would have to get rid of Frawley and Reynolds to accommodate Foran and one or two years down the track he stuffs up again or jumps ship mid way through the contract (as it has happened to us a number of times ala Barba, Hannant etc) we will not only lose him but in the process we had already gotten rid of Reynolds and a promising talent in Frawley.

We are putting all eggs in one basket here and I have a bad feeling about this.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just another Tony Williams signing at this point. I'd like to be proven wrong.

I'm pretty confident Des will go with the below spine next year:

1. Hopoate
6. Foran
7. Mbye
9. Lichaa

Makes me want to vomit.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My gut feeling is he has turned a corner now and wants a fresh start. Being back in Sydney and getting co-custody (or whatever they call it) with his children seems to be important to him. Apparently been training well at the Warriors. I think the Dogs being a family club will be good for him as will being back under Des.

I think he just went off the rails with depression. Can happen to anyone. Seems a much more sensible bloke than many other players that have had repeat off field dramas.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

1. Hopoate
6. Foran
7. Mbye
9. Lichaa

Makes me want to vomit.
If des keeps hoppa and lichaa, he's stupider than I thought (and I thought he was pretty fucken stupid)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

1. Hopoate
6. Foran
7. Mbye
9. Lichaa

Makes me want to vomit.
What a shit spine
There is no way hoppa will be re-signed
1. Bmoz ( for about 3 games)
6.Foran
7.frawley
9.Mbye
14.Reynolds

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran will be fantastic!!!
It is hard to please everyone but if he went elsewhere everyone would be blowing up deluxe.
Foran was signed (agreed to) a month ago when Hasler was suddenly resigned, he was also right to play against the dogs in nz but waited one extra week

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran will be fantastic!!!
It is hard to please everyone but if he went elsewhere everyone would be blowing up deluxe.
Foran was signed (agreed to) a month ago when Hasler was suddenly resigned, he was also right to play against the dogs in nz but waited one extra week
Not sure how i feel on the whole thing not negativity not positive. But cautious as i said in another thread if we win a gf with foran. Ill be laughing my arse off at parra for the next 15 years.be even better if we win this year and go back to back.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, we could sign 17 internationals and people around here would still find negatives in the situation.

The future is unpredictable... We're lucky to have signed him to be honest, any club would be happy to have him (minus parra).

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how i feel on the whole thing not negativity not positive. But cautious as i said in another thread if we win a gf with foran. Ill be laughing my arse off at parra for the next 15 years.be even better if we win this year and go back to back.

this is exactly how i am at the moment.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler has taken a massive gamble. The funny thing is via injury he discovered a fairly decent spine in Reynolds, Frawley and Mbye. The only missing piece was the fullback.

I'm also not sure how to feel on Foran and worry the smallest thing going wrong with him could set us back.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest, we could sign 17 internationals and people around here would still find negatives in the situation.

The future is unpredictable... We're lucky to have signed him to be honest, any club would be happy to have him (minus parra).
Not really being negative but can you understand the concern? @c-b-b post sums up the sensible concern

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is definitely injury concerns and personal concerns, but I'm excited for the signing. He's a great player and will look good in the blue and white. A very tough player the way he plays, he will suit us well.

Our club is alot more stable than what parra was when they signed him. If you've been watching the warriors since hes played there the last few weeks they have looked a vastly different team.

All we can hope is for the best.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is in good hands.

Foran not only came to us because of des but the club as a whole. He's had strict conditions placed on him and he knows the club, as a whole, Is looking out for his well being.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

not being negative champ.

I was over the moon when we signed Trex

Foran hasnt done anything or played any games in last 2 years.

We have just found a gem in Frawley and Reynolds has proven to be our game winner proven by his man of the match performances over the years.

Foran 2 years ago was a completely different player to what he is now.

Now he has baggage and I am only concern who we will lose in the process to accommodate him with his track record which is far from perfect.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran is in good hands.

Foran not only came to us because of des but the club as a whole. He's had strict conditions placed on him and he knows the club, as a whole, Is looking out for his well being.

o please... he would have gone to Melbourne / Bellamy if his family was in Melbourne.

he has already rejected Des twice. lol

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now he has baggage and I am only concern who we will lose in the process to accommodate him with his track record which is far from perfect.
I think the concerns should be leveled at the Woods signing and not the Foran signing to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.