Opinion For everyone who doesn’t buy the Thompson injury

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We paid massive overs for this pommy. Be a blessing if he doesn't return. Hope the guy is ok but I get the feeling the concussion was legitimate but has now turned into a smokescreen for him to exit quietly.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My guess is, He will sort out a new contract while he's over there then ask for a release due to personal reasons to be back home with his family.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guess
Just weird that he had concussion for a month now wants to go home. There’s definitely more to it.
Mate… I too would be suffering from long term concussion if I had to rock up to work each day & see a 7ft 100kg dreadlocked human being that really should be out at Bankstown Centro car park collecting Woolworths Trolleys, not anywhere near a NRL squad.

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We paid massive overs for this pommy. Be a blessing if he doesn't return. Hope the guy is ok but I get the feeling the concussion was legitimate but has now turned into a smokescreen for him to exit quietly.
Not a smoke screen. From what I’ve been told he’s got a family member not doing the best over there. I was told this about 2 weeks ago.

Malla

Reaction score
Mate… I too would be suffering from long term concussion if I had to rock up to work each day & see a 7ft 100kg dreadlocked human being that really should be out at Bankstown Centro car park collecting Woolworths Trolleys, not anywhere near a NRL squad.
No chance in hell that dud is taking trolly jobs off those Assyrian’s and Iraqi’s have you seen them collect trolleys?