for all the punk fans here

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey dont know if there is many punk rock music likers on here but i love it. but id just like to tell ya's that the best concert i think ever is coming to australia in november.

BAD RELIGION, STRUNG OUT AND MID YOUTH CRISIS.

all playing together bad religion first time back in oz in nearly a decade. so if you love punk music dont miss this concert tickets go on sale next thursday.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Craig,I love my music,nothing better than a fun party!be there!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Punk is tough,sometimes fast energetic,fun,rebellious sometimes political but mostly party time.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Punk rocks!!!

I am mainly a Rancid fan though, but that concert does look enticing :grinning:

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
punk is soft and can be very lame at times
what bands are you referring to.

these bands arent like any of the crap you hear on the radio for eg my chemical romance or other **** stuff where they dye there hair black and geta tat and think they are punk.

these bands are the pioneer of punk bad religion have been around since the 80's strung out have been one of the most influential bands from the states since early 90's and mid youth crisis are from melbourne. they are formaly known as one inch punch which have been around since punk started in australia.

trust me if you like real punk get to this gig at hordon pav in sydney if live down here not sure elsewhere in australia.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
fan of bad religion

not too sure on the others
i like anti-flag also they fit into the same category of ''punk'' as those other bands

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
used to listen to Frenzal Rhomb, mxpx, nofx, pennywise and stuff like that back in high school not much into it now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.