News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if he ever did the Santa Claus at his local shopping Center??

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finch deserves his day in court... and if he is found guilty, throw the book at him

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Finch making a comeback in 2022 video! Any takers? Maybe a train and trial? Lol

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah same, it's horrible. When the Hey Dad thing came out I was really shocked, and more recently Cosby and Marcus Dibble. Makes you wonder just how many people you admire that just haven't been caught yet.
Wait was Marcus dibble a pedo too? I used to watch his YouTube posts

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait was Marcus dibble a pedo too? I used to watch his YouTube posts
Yeah he was grooming a 13 year old girl for sex and booked an AirB&B to meet her in. Prick even had the nerve to set up a gofundme for legal fees and say it was for a different charge relating to his business. I used to love his content back in the day, chatted to him a couple of times on Twitch too. Could of knocked me over with a feather when the news broke.

This video gives a good quick rundown

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finch spent 4 years at the Roosters and another three years under Bellamy in Melbourne... interesting
And for the Raiders for 3 years & OMG & The Origin Blues for 2 years. OMFG: He played against us every year he playing in Australia.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if we will find out exactly what kinda shit he shared. I really wanna know how much I need to hate this shitbag.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wonder if we will find out exactly what kinda shit he shared. I really wanna know how much I need to hate this shitbag.
He is a pedo cunț just for sharing and needs to he repeatedly gang raped until death by excessive blood loss from his arsehole.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And for the Raiders for 3 years & OMG & The Origin Blues for 2 years. OMFG: He played against us every year he playing in Australia.
“It was actually mind blowing,” Brandon Smith told YKTR Sports.

“I can’t explain it … like I went and golfed with Jared, Aubo and Friendy, and Nick Politis was ringing them. He is over in LA on a business trip at the moment and he is ringing them up just to see how they are.

“And they spoke with so much passion about the club … I think the best thing about the Roosters, bro, they are about your life, not your footy.

“Like, they want you to be set for life. They don’t want you to walk away with nothing from rugby league. They just pushed that. They can tell you how they are going to help you with life … it was just mind blowing.

“Mitchy Aubo almost made me cry. I’m not even kidding. How he spoke about the club and what they have done for him and the history of why they wear that jersey … I was just looking at the Roosters jersey as he was saying it, I had goosebumps. I was looking at it going, ‘I want to win a premiership in that jersey’.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess the Roosters "life after footy" and the famed Storm culture failed Finch... or maybe it is all just a cheap line to get you into bed and once f*#%ed, you can f*#% off

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He deserves what the Anita Cobby killers got in jail. Conduit up the freckle with barb wire fed in and then the conduit pulled out....
punishment must be proportionate... if Finch is guilty, then he deserves jail time and to carry the stigma of being a sex offender

but those 5 that abducted, raped, terrorised and massacred Anita Cobby deserved the harshest of penalties... that was the worst sort of evil

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
punishment must be proportionate... if Finch is guilty, then he deserves jail time and to carry the stigma of being a sex offender

but those 5 that abducted, raped, terrorised and massacred Anita Cobby deserved the harshest of penalties... that was the worst sort of evil
Horrific to think what that poor girl went thru before she died