News Footy star Brett Finch charged with child abuse material

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In all honesty crimes against kids and women where they get to remember what happened are worse than murder in a lot of ways … the victims lives a irrevocably damaged …. Murderers a complete scum but pedos and rapists deserve similar sentences
The way to fix sentencing is by changing the mode of punishment instead of just the time served.

If rapists get the same or more time than murders, it will just lead to rapists killing their victims, they'd see it as a better opportunity of getting away with the crime without any added risk. However, if we create harsher punishment for murders, someplace worse than just the average jail cell, then you'd be able to increase the jail time for rapists and pedos and still have that clear distinguishment between the type of crime and their respective punishment.

If it was up to me though, they'd all be locked up in a 2x2 cell with no sunlight.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The way to fix sentencing is by changing the mode of punishment instead of just the time served.

If rapists get the same or more time than murders, it will just lead to rapists killing their victims, they'd see it as a better opportunity of getting away with the crime without any added risk. However, if we create harsher punishment for murders, someplace worse than just the average jail cell, then you'd be able to increase the jail time for rapists and pedos and still have that clear distinguishment between the type of crime and their respective punishment.

If it was up to me though, they'd all be locked up in a 2x2 cell with no sunlight.
Death. That is the only fitting punishment for these sick fucks. DEATH.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

system is broke

you kill someone end their literal life - as a killer your life should be over. Should be about 20 years jail to ensure an innocent not put away then death penalty if charged for murder . Who cares if that person get rehabilitated and can do good , they can’t bring the dead person back . Accidental i Can understand not as harsh but thats about it

Malla

Reaction score
system is broke

you kill someone end their literal life - as a killer your life should be over. Should be about 20 years jail to ensure an innocent not put away then death penalty if charged for murder . Who cares if that person get rehabilitated and can do good , they can’t bring the dead person back . Accidental i Can understand not as harsh but thats about it
The system is broke because the system is not progressive.
We have seen enough in the last half century where victims of child abuse has a life long impact to a persons mental health, to the point of suicide. This needs to be factored in in sentencing. I honestly think that child abuse should be given harsher penalties than murder.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah pure evil!
Very upset about this Anita Cobby one particularly and those Skaf rapist pigscumfucks.

If only to have been a copper back in the day when the Murphy's were nicked and have been able to eventually pump 6 slugs into each one of those absolute *****.. i know it gets them cleared of suffering in jail long term etc but i would have studied up on where bullets lodged would not kill them quickly(cock/balls the first one)and probably drive the work car over them like the speed humps they were/are..they would have suffered worse than poor beautiful Anita.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And i'll just add that's not belittling what these mikehunts are either pure scum also, Posters are spot on crimes against children are the worst, i ll go to my grave never understanding how people can do these things.
Justice system in Aus has been pissweak forever..

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The system is broke because the system is not progressive.
We have seen enough in the last half century where victims of child abuse has a life long impact to a persons mental health, to the point of suicide. This needs to be factored in in sentencing. I honestly think that child abuse should be given harsher penalties than murder.
I think child abuse should be life , but murder is murder and should be death penalty . You killing someone you have made them ceased to exist , you right to live should be forfeited.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think child abuse should be life , but murder is murder and should be death penalty . You killing someone you have made them ceased to exist , you right to live should be forfeited.
We will never again have the death penalty..unfortunately, hence the need for rogue coppers to fucken cap these mutts

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So... he comes out about hitting rock bottom when it came to drugs and mental health, and then this?

Nice way to try cover things up Finchy.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Be interesting to hear the full story about what level of involvement because he hasn’t physically done anything does the intent get treated the same? Why was he hanging out in pedo chat rooms…the police statement make out he’s amongst it whereas his solicitor makes out he only made comments in that pedo chat

Fk knows but if you play with fire
Birds of a feather

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If there is any thread of truth to this may he rot in hell.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very upset about this Anita Cobby one particularly and those Skaf rapist pigscumfucks.

If only to have been a copper back in the day when the Murphy's were nicked and have been able to eventually pump 6 slugs into each one of those absolute *****.. i know it gets them cleared of suffering in jail long term etc but i would have studied up on where bullets lodged would not kill them quickly(cock/balls the first one)and probably drive the work car over them like the speed humps they were/are..they would have suffered worse than poor beautiful Anita.
You just can't fathom what goes through these peoples' heads firstly to think of it than go ahead and do it. Janine Balding killers in the same category too. Agree you want the guilty to suffer for a long time but taking the emotion out of the equation, by removing these people quickly (ensuring they are guilty of course) it's quickly removing a problem from society and the world. It also helps remove ongoing fears victims may have about the perpetrators coming back.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
punishment must be proportionate... if Finch is guilty, then he deserves jail time and to carry the stigma of being a sex offender

but those 5 that abducted, raped, terrorised and massacred Anita Cobby deserved the harshest of penalties... that was the worst sort of evil
The Anita Cobby case still makes my blood boil.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not with our self defense and provocation laws so wishy washy not to mention clueless jurors and corrupt police. For some murders I agree though

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

It’s a tough one that’s for sure , I get what you are saying about the murder aspect if sentences are the same however the victims get to live with the experience and that can be worse in some cases .
Maybe we should hang all of them