Footballer caught up in sex claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
This article was buried away in today's Courier Mail. Imagine where it would be if it was a Bulldogs player.

----------------------------------------------------

Tanya Chilcott-Moore
28may05

A BRONCOS player has become embroiled in a rape allegation following State of Origin celebrations this week.

Police have confirmed that Neville Costigan, 20, a Brisbane Broncos forward, was alleged to have had consensual sex with a woman who later unknowingly had sex with a man she thought was Costigan – in the same bed her and the Broncos player had just had intercourse in.
The 32-year-old woman told police she met up with Costigan during the State of Origin celebrations on Wednesday night through early Thursday at the Ice Bar in Caxton St, Paddington.

She said she later went to a Red Hill home to have sex with him.

Police said the woman alleged she went to the bathroom after having consensual sex and came back into bed where intercourse began again.

It is alleged she noticed the man she was having sex with wasn't Costigan and terminated it.

The woman first reported the allegation to police around 6pm Thursday.

The rape is alleged to have taken place early Thursday.

Police said yesterday bedding had been seized from the home and all three of the involved parties were being interviewed.

Police said it was unknown if Costigan had foreknowledge of a 22-year-old man allegedly hopping into his bed.

F

fatal1

Brissy Bulldog said:
This article was buried away in today's Courier Mail. Imagine where it would be if it was a Bulldogs player.

----------------------------------------------------

Tanya Chilcott-Moore
28may05

A BRONCOS player has become embroiled in a rape allegation following State of Origin celebrations this week.

Police have confirmed that Neville Costigan, 20, a Brisbane Broncos forward, was alleged to have had consensual sex with a woman who later unknowingly had sex with a man she thought was Costigan – in the same bed her and the Broncos player had just had intercourse in.
The 32-year-old woman told police she met up with Costigan during the State of Origin celebrations on Wednesday night through early Thursday at the Ice Bar in Caxton St, Paddington.

She said she later went to a Red Hill home to have sex with him.

Police said the woman alleged she went to the bathroom after having consensual sex and came back into bed where intercourse began again.

It is alleged she noticed the man she was having sex with wasn't Costigan and terminated it.

The woman first reported the allegation to police around 6pm Thursday.

The rape is alleged to have taken place early Thursday.

Police said yesterday bedding had been seized from the home and all three of the involved parties were being interviewed.

Police said it was unknown if Costigan had foreknowledge of a 22-year-old man allegedly hopping into his bed.

no mention of it... surprise surprise

Sonny Bill's Princess

+ 1o0% NoAd SuPpOrtEr +
Reaction score
yeah i saw it in the telegraph today, it was like the smallest article in there and it was literaly buried in the middle. It gives me the ****s that this stuff happens and when the smallest thing happens at the bulldogs its like front page and causes the biggest scandal.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
how can she notice half way through that it wasnt costigan :confused:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this reminds me of a song by snoop dogg :rolleyes:

"it aint no fun..(if the homies cant have none)"

im sorry, bad joke:(

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
How is it rape?

Anyway why hasnt rebecca wilson created huge headlines over this when she did for the bulldogs?

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Its rape because she never consented to having sex with some other random.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
But lots of people probably have sex without a guy literally asking the girl "can i have sex with you"

Roozy

princess
Reaction score
Yeah I know and she was having random sex anyway, but I guess its beside the point.

D

Danish

Bah i smell bull****. That same exact story has been spouted about like 6 different teams and 2 different codes

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully the media will try a bit of responsible reporting this time, like they should have with the bull dogs, and not run the first 10 pages of news to a story that turns out to be unproven, let the facts come out and be proven with out the whole rubish that went on last time

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Why isnt it front page news. The truth has never got in the way of a good story in the past.

T

TdoggBulldog

n e 1 who tells me dogs r rapists, i can now say no ther not but the knights and broncos r:grinning:

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Ithink it is good that the Dogs have kept out of trouble this year...

So Far.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Sonny Bill's Princess said:
yeah i saw it in the telegraph today, it was like the smallest article in there and it was literaly buried in the middle. It gives me the ****s that this stuff happens and when the smallest thing happens at the bulldogs its like front page and causes the biggest scandal.
Thats exactly right they need to be a bit more responsible and they need to treat every team the same.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
n e 1 who tells me dogs r rapists, i can now say no ther not but the knights and broncos r:grinning:

and you got upset when people labelled doggies rapists when there was no proof

DOUBLE STANDARDS

no ones was charged with knights so how does it make them rapists :sleepy:

T

TdoggBulldog

Sonny Bill's Princess said:
you discust me... u buy the telegraph, you bring shame 2 the kennel lol

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
TdoggBulldog said:
you discust me... u buy the telegraph, you bring shame 2 the kennel lol

she never said she bought it she might have read someone elses or during the week u take the ones from work lol

T

TdoggBulldog

ThatsMYteam said:
and you got upset when people labelled doggies rapists when there was no proof

DOUBLE STANDARDS

no ones was charged with knights so how does it make them rapists :sleepy:

That dude was kicked out of the nrl for a year

Status
Not open for further replies.