Football Streaming Mac!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On my old laptop (windows) i was able to stream all live football games though i find it almost impossible to stream these games on my Mac/Ipad.

does anyone know why this is the case and if so, is there any sites I can stream football games which supports Mac/Ipad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On my old laptop (windows) i was able to stream all live football games though i find it almost impossible to stream these games on my Mac/Ipad.

does anyone know why this is the case and if so, is there any sites I can stream football games which supports Mac/Ipad?
Depends what format they stream in. Ipads can't handle Flash. Macs can but you need to download Adobe Flash. If it's in HTML 5 it should work on all platforms.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Football as in soccer or nrl?

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends what format they stream in. Ipads can't handle Flash. Macs can but you need to download Adobe Flash. If it's in HTML 5 it should work on all platforms.
How do i know if its a HTML 5 format?

I used to watch games through firstrowsports

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How do i know if its a HTML 5 format?

I used to watch games through firstrowsports
Basically if you load it on your ipad and it just shows a symbol instead of the video then it's likely flash instead of HTML 5.

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have Macs but no iPads. I don't think you can view via an iPad, like an iphone because of the Flash video problems with Adobe and Apple. The problem doesn't exist on iMacs therefore I am able to view any sports through a site called frombar.com.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There might be an app for new.livestream on ipad i know there is for android.

Status
Not open for further replies.