"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to kick off this new thread, something for the schnitzel lovers out there, yes yes I know, the humble schnity is considered by many to be nothing less than the crass and syphilitic bastard son of the devil; but come onnnn who doesn't love em?!
What you see here in all their lemon herbed, panko crumbed and shallow pan-fried splendor is chicken, beef, pork, and eggplant Schnitzel à la Grunthos to be served with a spinach and mixed veg mashed potato.
Coronary heart disease never tasted sooo goood!

Attachments

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And to kick off this new thread, something for the schnitzel lovers out there, yes yes I know, the humble schnity is considered by many to be nothing less than the crass syphilitic bastard son of the devil; but come onnnn who doesn't love em?!
What you see here in all their lemon herbed, panko crumbed and shallow pan-fried splendor is chicken, beef, pork, and eggplant Schnitzel à la Grunthos to be served with a spinach and mixed veg mashed potato.
What a way to go…mmmm!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Salad. The usual stuff. Green and red capsicum, spring onions, celery, want it juicy so plenty cucumber and tomatoes (I prefer ripe roma's for this). No mushrooms for this particular salad. Baby spinach leaves and some fresh bean sprouts for crunch. Break up a small amount of danish feta and throw it in. No salt because the feta is slightly salty ( not as salty as kiNg gUthO when someone scores a try against Parra) but add a little grey pepper. Stir whilst rotating the bowl for a while until everything is coated in a milky film of the feta. Eat it with the best steak you can buy cooked on the BBQ and whole potatoes cooked in their skin wrapped in alfoil cooked on the coals. Potatoes served with a little sour cream with fresh finely cut chives stirred threw it. Love this stuff in Summer.

I also like to put those bean sprouts in my omelets.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Salad. The usual stuff. Green and red capsicum, spring onions, celery, want it juicy so plenty cucumber and tomatoes (I prefer ripe roma's for this). No mushrooms for this particular salad. Baby spinach leaves and some fresh bean sprouts for crunch. Break up a small amount of danish feta and throw it in. No salt because the feta is slightly salty ( not as salty as kiNg gUthO when someone scores a try against Parra) but add a little grey pepper. Stir whilst rotating the bowl for a while until everything is coated in a milky film of the feta. Eat it with the best steak you can buy cooked on the BBQ and whole potatoes cooked in their skin wrapped in alfoil cooked on the coals. Potatoes served with a little sour cream with fresh finely cut chives stirred threw it. Love this stuff in Summer.

I also like to put those bean sprouts in my omelets.
Add kalamata olives and grated carrot to that bro

Oh and add fresh oregano if you can get your hands on it.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bloody nice work BW I love prawns anything!..
Ps how you doing mate hanging tough, things ok??
Going OK, by and large, under the circumstances, thanks. Bit of a struggle, with endless appointments, and the Chemo is knocking me about. Can't taste food at the moment, so the culinary thread is a bit of a tease... lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And to kick off this new thread, something for the schnitzel lovers out there, yes yes I know, the humble schnity is considered by many to be nothing less than the crass and syphilitic bastard son of the devil; but come onnnn who doesn't love em?!
You kind of lost me at the eggplant and spinach. But the old mouth was watering until then.

I cooked up a nice silverside a couple of days ago. I don't take photos of food. But it was done just enough that gravity was enough to slice it. Been buying the steam fresh vegetables so it was served with a bag of those and gravy (don't mind white sauce, but prefer gravy). It's been going on sandwiches for two days with a healthy dose of mustard pickles.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
AA7FF2C6-77D4-4272-8BB6-31B119C155C0.jpeg

My Ragu meat was slow roasting for I don’t know hours and hand made pasta (I never know which pasta is which name)

9A0C653F-4B56-457D-8EED-44888FCE17F0.jpeg

Lamb roast about to go in for a long second low slow cook. Went a bit nuts on the stock
C2197C79-C979-4607-BE46-CC0CE81A07BF.jpeg

And my pug drinking a popper she stole