Fools Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Always reminds me of lock, stock & two smoking barrels when I hear it.

Great song and one of my favourite movies
That final scene with the mobile phone in the mouth with the guns on the bridge .. one of the best movies ever..

3rdManIn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis
6 games
1 TRY Assist.
1 Line break Assist.
3 Forced line drop outs

Matt Frawley
10 Games
5 TRY Assists
3 Line Break Assists.
5 Forced Line Drop outs
frawley has played about 40 games and lewis has only played 6 so i think lewis is going ok considering his lack of experience.

please dont embarrass yourself with posts like this and maybe learn how to support your team instead of trying your best to tear the players down

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just relax a little we are going to be wildly inconsistent while we rebuild the team. If anything the game proved Lewis’s worth for his last tackle options. I really believe we will have 1 more win in a us this season I’ve come to accept we may even get the spoon this year. We have to hope like hell Foran or Cogger can compliment Lewis next year, oh and get a decent number 9!

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Lachlan Lewis
6 games
1 TRY Assist.
1 Line break Assist.
3 Forced line drop outs

Matt Frawley
10 Games
5 TRY Assists
3 Line Break Assists.
5 Forced Line Drop outs

Lewis doesnt get the assist for his pin point kick wiht enough hang time for Bmoz to contest the ball and pop it back to Jmoz or Martin, which has been like 8 tries in the last few games

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just fkn best the Warriors and that will be the highlight for me in a bleak season

Paul Samuel

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lewis has energy and enthusiasm, as well as a great defensive game - he makes a big difference on and off the ball. The halves last night were terrible - the forward s in the first half created enough space and go forward for much more than one try!. The two players that have continued to disappoint me particularly this year are the Morris bros. Defensively still good but seem disinterested - minimal energy in attack. The club desperately needs some strong, fast, outside backs who compete throughout the game.
Shit man do you watch the game .. cant remember which player it was chased the opposing player all the way with 1 min on the clock a try saving tackle even though we are getting smashed and the game was already over .. disinterested i dont think so

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great movie, would have to give Two Hands the win over it but.
no way that movie was so annoying ..who leaves that sort of money in the sand as they go for a swim in the beach ?? especially considering who the money belonged to .. now if you would of said 'Snatch' then I would of definitely agreed with you..

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no way that movie was so annoying ..who leaves that sort of money in the sand as they go for a swim in the beach ?? especially considering who the money belonged to .. now if you would of said 'Snatch' then I would of definitely agreed with you..
A young bloke with nothing but pussy on he's mind, the bank robbery scene is one of the best in Australian cinema but. I would rank Snatch over Lock Stock but it's been a good 5 years to.

Status
Not open for further replies.