Food combos/inventions

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fries dipped in Macca's Sunday. Awesome.

Another Macca's one that I love doing. Buy a Quarter Pounder meal and a six pack of nuggets with sweet and sour sauce. Open the quarter pounder, put 3 nuggets on it, pour on some sweet and sour sauce, throw on a few chips, close it up and try to fit it in your mouth.

Sure you'll die at a young age but it's well worth it.
Yh that's where it started. Didn't really like the quarter pounder and chicken nuggets though..would order a pounder instead and make myself sick lol.

There's a chicken shop near me that does a wrap with chicken and chips with peri peri sauce...so nice.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to put the chips straight in the bowl and mix it with tabouli.
Don't know why but it tasted amazing.
Reminds me of Poutine but less sloppy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh that's where it started. Didn't really like the quarter pounder and chicken nuggets though..would order a pounder instead and make myself sick lol.

There's a chicken shop near me that does a wrap with chicken and chips with peri peri sauce...so nice.
Speaking of wraps, one I love making is a wrap with chicken, shredded carrot, cucumber, Lettuce, aioli and Mi Goreng noodles.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to put the chips straight in the bowl and mix it with tabouli.
Don't know why but it tasted amazing.
What is it with you arabs and fucking chips , you ***** were blessed with one of the greatest cuisines, and you throw chips on everything.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Sounds good. Is this a local mixed business? They usually do good wraps.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What is it with you arabs and fucking chips , you ***** were blessed with one of the greatest cuisines, and you throw chips on everything.
Bro I'm with You, I get the shits when I see chips on the menu of sandnigger restaurants lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bro we love our cuisines but we can't just live on them lol - mix it up a little. I am a HUGE fan of Chinese, Japanese and even Greek food (although Greeks themselves are tight-arses lol).

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro we love our cuisines but we can't just live on them lol - mix it up a little. I am a HUGE fan of Chinese, Japanese and even Greek food (although Greeks themselves are tight-arses lol).
Man all good everyone mixes it up ...but fucking chips aghhhhh lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greeks use chips too. The good ol' souvlaki with chips in the wrap.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Speaking of wraps, one I love making is a wrap with chicken, shredded carrot, cucumber, Lettuce, aioli and Mi Goreng noodles.
Do you also use egg? Haha.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok ***** pack of Kingstons and pack of monte carlo halve them. Put in in bowl add milk breakfast for champions for 2 days