Food Appreciation Thread.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only over for a few days to see a band so I'm craming what I can in
Fair enough, I guess you could do the whole bluff thing another time anyway aye, it will always be there.

I used to be a commercial crayfisherman, we have the best Quality crayfish here.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, I guess you could do the whole bluff thing another time anyway aye, it will always be there.

I used to be a commercial crayfisherman, we have the best Quality crayfish here.
Do tell where in wello can one obtain such things?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do tell where in wello can one obtain such things?
If you do your research and find a good restaurant where they serve a variety of fresh seafood you will be right. I’m not sure as to where as I don’t go to welly lol. But you will Deff find a place to eat at where you will enjoy.

hey South. A place called shed 5 at queens wharf should have the seafood you desire mate..!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you do your research and find a good restaurant where they serve a variety of fresh seafood you will be right. I’m not sure as to where as I don’t go to welly lol. But you will Deff find a place to eat at where you will enjoy.

hey South. A place called shed 5 at queens wharf should have the seafood you desire mate..!!
I've been eying off the crab shack it's looks choice bro
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...=2ahUKEwjrlbf20-znAhV56XMBHVbkA2wQ0Qx6BAgREAE

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah , shed 5 bro, miss the crab shack, shed 5 has all the best fresh seafood.!!

or live it up an try both lol, then tell me which was better haha.!!
Fuck yeah I'll go both now I'm craving seafood and waygu steak

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
School prawns my favourite working on a,house that over looks the ocean watch the trawlers go through a few kgs a week lol can't beat them. Fresh blue swimmer crabs ,lobsters .and I'll be back in Tokyo fish markets in April making a pig of myself

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice ...

Oysters
Blue cod
Snapper
Scallops
King prawns
Crayfish
Mussels

All my favourite seafood !!
Love Oysters specially Sydney Rock.
Blue Cod is also very nice fish
and I can only do King Prawns on a BBQ - Deeeelicious

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nice ...

Oysters
Blue cod
Snapper
Scallops
King prawns
Crayfish
Mussels

All my favourite seafood !!
School prawns my favourite working on a,house that over looks the ocean watch the trawlers go through a few kgs a week lol can't beat them. Fresh blue swimmer crabs ,lobsters .and I'll be back in Tokyo fish markets in April making a pig of myself
Love Oysters specially Sydney Rock.
Blue Cod is also very nice fish
and I can only do King Prawns on a BBQ - Deeeelicious
No love for the Balmain Bug?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No love for the Balmain Bug?

None at all, and although I’ve heard of it I’ve never had the chance to taste it. What’s it like ? Very similar to a crayfish/lobster/crab I guess ??? Now I have too try it being a seafood fiend lol.. thanks Wahesh :grinning:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
None at all, and although I’ve heard of it I’ve never had the chance to taste it. What’s it like ? Very similar to a crayfish/lobster/crab I guess ??? Now I have too try it being a seafood fiend lol.. thanks Wahesh :grinning:
Well it's a crustacean, and I'd say it's probably just below lobster level. Bloody delicious mate :D

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love a bug
Haha..

South H
Assassin
Wahesh
Toneee

It’s safe to say we hijacked the last part of this thread with our seafood convo, but it’s been one of the better food chats, and VERY informative lol.. good work lads.!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a crime bro. If you go to Lurgano Seafood Restaurant, they serve it there.

Making my mouth water looking at that shit brother!!! Oh well, another trip across the ditch :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Come for the food, stay for your Kennel Family :grinning:
Haha, almost would be like that bro, would definitely have to meet you all if I was there, would be a crime not too :tongueclosed: