Food Appreciation Thread.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They have to bribe you 20 to eat it? :p

PS a Jew wouldn't of seen anything in the pics except the note.

PPS with that Nokia, I'm guess a drug dealing Leb took that pic lol
A jew would of seen the food and complain theres handled money in there and ask for another 1 pocket the 20 and repeat the cycle till his family is feed and he made $100

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sail and anchor in fremantle crispy pork belly entree was the size of a main , the main brisket with butter milk crunchy chicken. slaw and bread with chipotle butter feed 2 people with leftovers
Every bite pure bliss and decent price considering

fuck yeah

There is a joint in Brisbane that I used to go to on lunch breaks when I was working around Wacol whos burgers were massive.. the chicken burger required two schnitzels to cover the base.. I used to make the mistake of paying for the meal but having no room for the chips once I downed the burger... photo might not do it justice but these things were beastly... it borders an industrial area where lots of Tongans work.. go figure.. Wacol Snack Bar & Take Away

wacol.jpg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Majority of people used to be grossed out and take the piss of my love of pork rolls, Pho and sushi. Especially wog and Arab *****.

Now people can't get enough of them.
Bro that's the best food. The things I'd do for all 3 :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude what's with the $20 on the Schnitzel lol?
I dunno man I got it off Google... I'm assuming it was for a size comparison but I don't know why it's on the food and not beside it lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rose of Australia @ Erskinville.. anybody been? Not only are the burgers epic but they taste amazing.. word is that they had contestants from Master Chef help create the menu
images.jpeg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Well for the first time in a long time I had to buy my lunch... so I bought myself an egg salad sandwich.

I forgot how good the stuff is.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
6C1DD7CE-ABE9-4A72-8994-A4EC9AD9AE09.jpeg

And I finally got my hands on snifters lumps :hearteyes:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well for the first time in a long time I had to buy my lunch... so I bought myself and egg salad sandwich.

I forgot how good the stuff is.

Bro the eggs sandwiches in japanese 7/11 are pure bliss

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Homestead chicken still on Canterbury road?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fuck is a snifter? Sounds like another name for a pedo.

PS only time I think I have heard it was referred to a "snifter of port". I Guessing snifter is a shot, like a dram of whiskey....
Google it brother, back in the days it used to be an iconic sweet/confectionary here in NZ , but they changed the original and made it into a pineapple lump instead. sure they would of sold them in Australia as well. Your only across the ditch lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Google it brother, back in the days it used to be an iconic sweet/confectionary here in NZ , but they changed the original and made it into a pineapple lump instead. sure they would of sold them in Australia as well. Your only across the ditch lol.
Pineapple lumps are fucking awesome.

Never seen snifter lumps tbh are they mint or lime? If you say lime I'm moving to Christchurch lol

PS just noticed the mint leaves in the top right corner, fuck snifters lol

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fuck is a snifter? Sounds like another name for a pedo.

PS only time I think I have heard it was referred to a "snifter of port". I Guessing snifter is a shot, like a dram of whiskey....
hahahahahahhahaahha died!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pineapple lumps are fucking awesome.

Never seen snifter lumps tbh are they mint or lime? If you say lime I'm moving to Christchurch lol
Mint, and Christchurch is a shit hole lol.!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch your mouth solle.... The mighty Crusaders hail from there.
Lol. It’s South Island I’m not a fan, yes they do and my grandparents are from Christchurch and die hard crusaders supporters, however rugby is a crap sport an I don’t watch it lol.