Food Appreciation Thread.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Went to the Leagues Club yesterday for lunch. Smashed down a Beef Burger with the lot. Bloody unreal!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the? Dude did you buy all 3 for yourself? I thought I was the Wahesh around here lol. Look very good those pork rolls.

Nah those images are from Google.. I only do the chicken rolls which are hands down the greatest Viet rolls in Sydney (hence the lineup)... I used to run a few every week when I lived in Botany lol... the shop is in Mascot and there is a line that goes up the street for hours every day.. it's called "Hong Ha" you guys have to go check it out

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Majority of people used to be grossed out and take the piss of my love of pork rolls, Pho and sushi. Especially wog and Arab *****.

Now people can't get enough of them.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm actually not that phased on Viet rolls.. I mean I like them... but I won't go out of my way for one.... Hong Ha though.. I'll steal one off a small child if I have to

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm actually not that phased on Viet rolls.. I mean I like them... but I won't go out of my way for one.... Hong Ha though.. I'll steal one off a small child if I have to
I used to get off 2 stops after I was supposed to get off just so I could get 2 pork rolls after school. It was an extra 20 min walk but fkn worth it.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
White Cockatoo Hotel at Petersham does some pretty large schnitzels... anybody been there? they are decent.. From Google:

430688569_f5003d03fd_b.jpg
wc.jpg
3.jpg

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They have to bribe you 20 to eat it? :p

PS a Jew wouldn't of seen anything in the pics except the note.

PPS with that Nokia, I'm guess a drug dealing Leb took that pic lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score