Food Appreciation Thread.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mr Gees burger truck... those burgers man.

And their truffle fries... :yum:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I could go for a nice thick juicy beef burger right about now. Followed by a chicken pizza. Followed by a chicken.

FFS BRING MONDAY ON (when this damn diet ends lol).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Screenshot_20171103-135856.png
I could go for a nice thick juicy beef burger right about now. Followed by a chicken pizza. Followed by a chicken.

FFS BRING MONDAY ON (when this damn diet ends lol).
Diet? Are you a yes voter? Lol

Just eat bro. Sahten.

Wahesh

Reaction score
LOL thanks bro. I'm a proud NO voter, but just trying to get my diet in order otherwise I would've been hitting the danger zone.

This is practically a vegetarian diet with the exception of Sundays where it's not possible to avoid eating meat,

This vegetarian diet is so damn hard, I don't know how vegans live.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL thanks bro. I'm a proud NO voter, but just trying to get my diet in order otherwise I would've been hitting the danger zone.

This is practically a vegetarian diet with the exception of Sundays where it's not possible to avoid eating meat,

Boooooooooooooo I love to swear but even I don't use those "v words" lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't want to be on a highway to the danger zone? You make Kenny Loggins sad

I wouldn't call it "living"

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gippsland yoghurt. I've always liked yoghurt but generally opted for the Ski yoghurt varieties and occasionally Vaalia for a change. I tried some Gippsland boysenberry twist for dessert tonight. I don't think I'll be going back to ski for a while. That shit is the bomb.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any thoughts on alternatives??
Well since EJ's, Awafi and Hawa all have the same recipe, I guess it just comes down to who cooks it better and how long it's been off the fire.

All I can recommend is stay away from La Mono and Chalk, shit recipe and always old and over cooked.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well since EJ's, Awafi and Hawa all have the same recipe, I guess it just comes down to who cooks it better and how long it's been off the fire.

All I can recommend is stay away from La Mono and Chalk, shit recipe and always old and over cooked.
Wings n Things in Bankstown is awesome for spicy chicken. The cook it over coal as well.