News Folkes Autopsy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Full face of course, that way at least we wouldn't have to look at their ugly mugs.
Stop the cauliflower ears too, bonus.
Bet Bellamy would want speakers in every helmet so he could scream instructions.

Go Dogs
and get the ones fitted with built in cameras so you can cycle and watch the game as any player!..

We could be onto something here :D

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
and get the ones fitted with built in cameras so you can cycle and watch the game as any player!..
We could be onto something here :D
Extra advertising space to sell too, I'm sure these guys would be interested;

Go Dogs

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope articles like this inform fans that it is not about making "the game soft". Even the toughest boxers and mma fighters take weeks off when they have a concussion. Doesnt matter about the size of your muscles, everyones brains are equally vulnerable.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RIP Folksey

The NRL must be shitting themselves. If a class action is ever brought by former players they will be in a lot of strife financially.
Class action in US got up because NFL were covering up and hiding studies to get up here would be very difficult

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, there we have it. The professor told the family that Steve "died with it not from it".To me that means that CTE does contribute to death.
No it doesnt, it means he died in spite of it.
Folkes died of a HEART ATTACK. I'm no doctor but I am pretty sure concussions dont cause that. Heart is respiratory.

Like a guy with aids who gets shot in the head at the park. Guy had aids, but 'died with it and not from it'.

The article is clarifying that Folkes had a bit of CTE in his head but thats it. General point to take note for the NRL. Like an unrelated warning to take heed of.

-Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Class action in US got up because NFL were covering up and hiding studies to get up here would be very difficult
I dont think there will be a significant lawsuit.

Collission sports causing head injuries is no scoop. Everyone knows it. Although we only know about this CTE problem until recently because of Will Smiths research. We still dont know the extent of it.

NFL Like ya said, got sued because they covered it up.

-Nasheed.