News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well hang on not end of case. What happened to “it’s in his contract” and rugby Australia won’t stand for that crap? Settling it outside of court suggests it was never in his contract and that was just a Msm social beat up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Folau winner here.
Probably just RA saving face. Part of the settlement was that Folau and RA both had to apologise. Funny part is that Folau refused to apologise saying he had nothing to apologise for.... Until he was offered enough money to apologise. Nice religious ethics there.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably just RA saving face. Part of the settlement was that Folau and RA both had to apologise. Funny part is that Folau refused to apologise saying he had nothing to apologise for.... Until he was offered enough money to apologise. Nice religious ethics there.
It’s funny how you wanna bring up ethics only when it comes to him coz his Christian lol. What about the ethics of rugby Australia aye? You claim to be a person without bias so you would probably see rugby Australia had nothing to back up their claims with and definitely had no such rules in his contract as spread by msm. So it would seem rugby Australia fkd up big time and had they not settled outside of court would have been fkd by the law. But either way, whether people wanna look at it objectively or with their leftist eyes, the outcome is in folaus favour lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Raelene is going to pay the price for Alan Joyce's pro gay meltdown over an instagram post

Banned
Reaction score
Raelene is going to pay the price for Alan Joyce's pro gay meltdown over an instagram post
Link?

About time Uncle RayRay is forced upon the sword and finally put to rest, once and for all.
Retire back to NZ corporate obscurity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny how you wanna bring up ethics only when it comes to him coz his Christian lol. What about the ethics of rugby Australia aye? You claim to be a person without bias so you would probably see rugby Australia had nothing to back up their claims with and definitely had no such rules in his contract as spread by msm. So it would seem rugby Australia fkd up big time and had they not settled outside of court would have been fkd by the law. But either way, whether people wanna look at it objectively or with their leftist eyes, the outcome is in folaus favour lol
Now your bias is showing. You automatically think that everything is on Folau's side and if that was the case and he was really making a stand for the religious, then he wouldn't have settled.

What I am saying is that maybe Folau would have won and maybe RA would have won. But now we'll never know.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now your bias is showing. You automatically think that everything is on Folau's side and if that was the case and he was really making a stand for the religious, then he wouldn't have settled.

What I am saying is that maybe Folau would have won and maybe RA would have won. But now we'll never know.
Na mate. You and others were so confident he broke his contract. If that were true especially with how “hard ball” and “firm” rugby Australia were playing, they had every opportunity to destroy him in court

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Link?

About time Uncle RayRay is forced upon the sword and finally put to rest, once and for all.
Retire back to NZ corporate obscurity.
She’s gonna need a long sword, to pierce anything vital.

Banned
Reaction score
Can not help but feel that RA was pushed by influences in corporate Australia to settle, thus preventing the risk of a precedent being set, that would potentially harm them.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can not help but feel that RA was pushed by influences in corporate Australia to settle, thus preventing the risk of a precedent being set, that would potentially harm them.
My thoughts too....would be a huge risk going all the way to not only end up losing but setting up a precedent for others to use as reference in the future.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it was clearly over exaggerated loll.
I love how my objectivity on this topic turned out to be correct like many others here. The minority who took a objective (really bias approach) think this is an injustice and now gays will be magically killed in an instant.
Now the case has been settled it’s hard to know what will happen next. The next major test will be if a NRL side tries to register him. Would he then sue the NRL if he was denied? Would the NRL still be able to exclude him and on what grounds?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he went and bashed his misses and home invaded some kids but would get a recommendation from jewturd tomorrow but.
Lollllllllll I feel like an absolute dumb **** for not thinking of that. Wait! He was abo, white peoples fault that he bashed his misses. If whitw people didn’t colonise there’s be no violence from Abos lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now the case has been settled it’s hard to know what will happen next. The next major test will be if a NRL side tries to register him. Would he then sue the NRL if he was denied? Would the NRL still be able to exclude him and on what grounds?
It’s funny coz at this stage the nrl is Fkn shit I’d have no quarrels with them getting sued lol. Hopefully that would get Greenberg and his pc buddies out of office who are killing the game.
But don’t worry greenberg will do a mental gymnastics trick and somehow not let him back in based on offending lgbt people and Folau supporting genocide of gays lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro corporate Australia wanting Folau completely dumped along with his wife. ANZ bank got involved wanting his wife gone from netball. Pretty crazy. Either way hopefully this doesn’t get to folaus head, which I doubt it will but yeah. I’d love him in our team ;)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Apparently Folau got $8 million.
Wow. That is the winner right there.
I actually thought it would be less than that. I guess he took the right approach by asking for more.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
woot woot im going to try the same thing to get some money

im going to act religious and on my break im going to explain to my workmates that faggots are going to go to hell, then word is going to get around that im a nutcase, then I get fired and I act like a victim and sue them lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
woot woot im going to try the same thing to get some money

im going to act religious and on my break im going to explain to my workmates that faggots are going to go to hell, then word is going to get around that im a nutcase, then I get fired and I act like a victim and sue them lol
Now that this has happened.. perhaps @PowerfulWhaman can take action against the Kennel..he’s been suspended for less than what Folau has said.. @Hacky McAxe you are the smartest guy in the Kennel..time to get the necessary paperwork together and work on his action against the Kennel!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We don't actually know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.