Floyd Myweather v logan Paul

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
For the boxing afficionado's up here in this bitch, who's your tip?

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 15.17.36.png

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that legit? Probably the best defensive boxer of all time with a 50-0 against a YouTube guy who fought a couple of rookies?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is that legit? Probably the best defensive boxer of all time with a 50-0 against a YouTube guy who fought a couple of rookies?
a short 43 year old has been vs an up and coming physical monster is anote way to look at it.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
a short 43 year old has been vs an up and coming physical monster is anote way to look at it.
Interesting take. This fight is a joke and it's not like mayweather needs the money. What is the point? No way I would pay for this. Mayweather vs McGregor was alaways a mismatch but the build up was awesome. A real event. This is dangerous. This is a guy with a handful of fights fighting a hall of famer

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We will see. Without mAYWEATHERS flexing he may be susceptible to a man mountain that people say has the pefect fighting brain.

Hope this isnt apollo v drago reincarnated

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Im betting Trump comes out at the last minute and suplexes them both to win the match.. Him and his brother should stick to giggling at people who have hung themselves in my opinion.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Im betting Trump comes out at the last minute and suplexes them both to win the match.. Him and his brother should stick to giggling at people who have hung themselves in my opinion.
That was funny

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is a joke, its just a cash grab for both.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
We will see. Without mAYWEATHERS flexing he may be susceptible to a man mountain that people say has the pefect fighting brain.

Hope this isnt apollo v drago reincarnated
You must be a little guy if you think size matters... did you see the Paulo Costa v Israel Adesanya fight.?

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s next? Perhaps he can fight my 90 year old great grandmother. She is quite active for her age and is a demon at scrabble. I can work with here and help her trash talk and enough suckers would believe she is a chance if she tells them she is. Embarrassing.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
What’s next? Perhaps he can fight my 90 year old great grandmother. She is quite active for her age and is a demon at scrabble. I can work with here and help her trash talk and enough suckers would believe she is a chance if she tells them she is. Embarrassing.
Triple word score will fuck him!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
The authorities should stop this going ahead, like they used to when it was obvious one person could seriously be at risk.
Sorta like this.
4e413eeb69bedd8f0b00000c.jpeg

That chicks insides would be mush.

Last edited: