Floyd Mayweather Vs Tenshin Nasukawa at Rizin 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats just the modern trendy Japanese male look. He's planning on seducing mayweather mid fight.

Oh fuck I forgot the dude is a Japanese.

Fucken every man under 30 in Japan has a poofy hair style with color in it.

Now look at this photo, is that a chick with a goatee?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHAT....THE...FUCK

Are we watching the same video? Did you not hear that Mayweather contacted Khabibs manager or am I going deaf?????? Mayweather wants to fight Khabib, but Khabib and Khabib's manager doesnt want it. You must be dyslexic. Typical dog.
Wow. You're still clinging to your OPINION that Khabib doesnt want this fight. YOU are the only person to think that Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Khabib and Khabib turned it down. If Mayweather wants anything he gets it done.
You think Khabib would turn down a 50mil+ payday. Haha. Floyd can fight anyone he wants to make 100mil and you think he is chomping at the bit to fight Khabib. Haha.

Just give up and admit you're wrong. Khabib wanted to fight Mayweather.

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
Wow. You're still clinging to your OPINION that Khabib doesnt want this fight. YOU are the only person to think that Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Khabib and Khabib turned it down. If Mayweather wants anything he gets it done.
You think Khabib would turn down a 50mil+ payday. Haha. Floyd can fight anyone he wants to make 100mil and you think he is chomping at the bit to fight Khabib. Haha.

Youre a flog

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Youre a flog
This will settle the argument, however this is just Khabibs side.

PS - Khabib's manager is a fkwit

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand what your saying mate. All Floyd cares about is money just because you have a lot of it doesn't mean you won't chase more. The big paydays for Floyd now is only going come from a mma fighter. Just Because boxing pays the big bucks does not mean he will always get big money. Because he will choose a bum to fight because he doesn't want to lose and fuck he's record. If he was to fight vassyl lomenchenko the payday would be huge but not worth the record if he was to lose witch he could. That is why when he does want a massive payday say 100 mill he will fight a mma fighter in the octagon like Connor or khabib because if he does lose it its not gonna affect the 50-0. But your right he has the money so things will still be suited for mayweather. the fight being suited to Floyd makes it even more the reason to fight a mma fighter. When I say mma fighter in no way do I mean that little fella from Tokyo drift
I disagree, Floyd will and can still get massive PPV in boxing.

Canelo, even Pacquiao will draw that much PPV.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youre a flog
And you're the type of moron that goes around trying to shit on people with the whole "do you believe everything you read".
Next minute you back your opinion with something you read or found on the internet. Haha

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I disagree, Floyd will and can still get massive PPV in boxing.

Canelo, even Pacquiao will draw that much PPV.
Oh yeah I agree with you there. I'm just mean if Floyd was to step back in the ring I just don't see him fighting someone of canelo ggg pacman or lomanchenko caliber. I think he would be to worried of losing a fight. Floyds fanbase is huge and could always pull a big ppv but I reckon if he's fighting someone he's clearly going to beat why would someone want to see that let alone give the man 100mill to fight him. Its a landslide If a fighter of Floyd caliber chooses bums just to protect his record he should not get a massive pay day for fighting these nobodys. Most boxers fight bums at the start of their career not at the end. I think its just pathetic

Malla

Reaction score
And you're the type of moron that goes around trying to shit on people with the whole "do you believe everything you read".
Next minute you back your opinion with something you read or found on the internet. Haha
FLOG

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fights off lol.

He will never and nor should he, fight an MMA fighter in MMA.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol what a joke

basically floyd was fighting for some rich people

in otherwords he is like a hoe/stipper for money in the living room boxing match

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fights off lol.

He will never and nor should he, fight an MMA fighter in MMA.
Probably realised that no one gave a fuck about the fight anyway after the McGregor cash grab.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably realised that no one gave a fuck about the fight anyway after the McGregor cash grab.
Tbh what he said sounded plausible.

As much as people hate him he knows how to promote himself, and is the absolute cash cow of combat sports.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you waited months to quote and @ me? Give me a couple months for me to find the shit I am supposed to give and the life that you need back
Yep. From the horses mouth. FLOG

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Closed... someone can clean this one up if they can be bothered.

Typical Dog and Malla ... stop the shit with each other or you might end up banned from this subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.