Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Conor McGregor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol. Mma fans really do know nothing about boxing. There is no way in Hell Conor ever beats May in boxing end of story. If anything the rematch would be worse because now he knows how he fights. And that is 3 rounds of pity pat then gas the fuck out lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And it isn't a knock on Conor or Mma it's just straight facts.

Mayweather took time to look at his style, yes he was older and slower, the he hammered the body Conor gasses and was saved some brain damage from the ref.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True
Floyd would never have the balls to take on any mma fighter
McGregor put it all on the line to fight a proven undefeated champion at his own sport
He put nothing on the line, mayweather was the one with everything to lose! And why would floyd go fight an mma fighter? 1 he would lose and 2 he wouldn't get out of bed the money those blokes fight for! Lolol

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. Mma fans really do know nothing about boxing. There is no way in Hell Conor ever beats May in boxing end of story. If anything the rematch would be worse because now he knows how he fights. And that is 3 rounds of pity pat then gas the fuck out lol.
Lol
The boxing fans have their moment
For the record
I'm not a fan of either sport

But boxing fans all know Floyd only able to beat Connor in a boxing ring under boxing rules.

But nothing else
Connor wins any other form of combat

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He put nothing on the line, mayweather was the one with everything to lose! And why would floyd go fight an mma fighter? 1 he would lose and 2 he wouldn't get out of bed the money those blokes fight for! Lolol
Floyd and McGregor in any form of fight will generate huge money

It was always just about money for both of them

Floyd would only agree if it was boxing

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True
Floyd would never have the balls to take on any mma fighter
McGregor put it all on the line to fight a proven undefeated champion at his own sport
Another silly comment. They fought in the boxing ring because of money. May would never fight in mma, because he would lose, but the real reason is because they get paid peanuts. Only fuck tards under price themselves. The biggest money is in boxing.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its unreal these mma fans. We all know Conor wins in mma. But they think it's because he is afraid or some shit lol. It's because THE MONEY is in boxing.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also what happened to the "big left hand "or the "power " of Conor? Lol.

You want to see real punching power? Watch GGG and Canelo.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Also what happened to the "big left hand "or the "power " of Conor? Lol.

You want to see real punching power? Watch GGG and Canelo.
I have to admit, I was waiting for McGregor to left hook him, but it never happened
I have no idea why not

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not to mention Conor was basically a LHW in the Ring vs a WW and he got walked down because May thought his power was shit lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have to admit, I was waiting for McGregor to left hook him, but it never happened
I have no idea why not
Because he doesn't have the power people think he does. In MMA with people who don't know how to roll with the punches and defend or who have there chins way up in the air then yes, in boxing nah.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because he did hit May with a left uppercut in the first and it was flush but it did nothing

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a stretch to think McGreggor could even hang with maywether but I still wanted him to knock "money" out.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you got Facebook then you can watch any ppv event people are always streaming it live. I watched the whole fight start to finish with interviews on Facebook nonstop. You just gotta look for it. Although it was watching someone else's tv but who cares I saved $60 from putting on myself or shit load from going to a pub

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If FMJ was allowed to unleash and not "tow the line for 10 rounds", he'd have done and dusted McGregor in a round or two and put him to sleep.

The two aren't remotely comparable in a boxing ring, and McGregors punching isn't even that good.

They fought in the boxing ring because of money. May would never fight in mma, because he would lose, but the real reason is because they get paid peanuts. Only fuck tards under price themselves. The biggest money is in boxing.
McGregor called Mayweather out of retirement for the bout. He let his ego run out of control and now looks like an international fool who is a one trick pony (UFC).

Even funnier though was Jeff Horn thinking Mayweather Jnr would fight him... Horn would get murdered.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you got Facebook then you can watch any ppv event people are always streaming it live. I watched the whole fight start to finish with interviews on Facebook nonstop. You just gotta look for it. Although it was watching someone else's tv but who cares I saved $60 from putting on myself or shit load from going to a pub
Foxtel have threatened and taken people to court over this in the past. Sure they dropped the last suit with a severe warning, but it certainly happens and isn't worth the risk.

Also Facebook apparently have technology which can tell who is watching any stream at any one time.

Put simply it's not worth the risk.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foxtel have threatened and taken people to court over this in the past. Sure they dropped the last suit with a severe warning, but it certainly happens and isn't worth the risk.

Also Facebook apparently have technology which can tell who is watching any stream at any one time.

Put simply it's not worth the risk.
I watch every ppv on it. If the person cuts the volume and reverses the angle apparently they can't take it off.
It's impossible to do but if no one commented, liked or shared the people's live feed it would so much harder to track.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sky tv do the same over here, threaten to sue. They caught one guy and he had to pay 100 bucks lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I watch every ppv on it. If the person cuts the volume and reverses the angle apparently they can't take it off.
It's impossible to do but if no one commented, liked or shared the people's live feed it would so much harder to track.
Yeah I'm not sure on the exact specifics of how they do it... wifes cousin works for Fox Sports so I should ask him next time we catch up...

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lucky last comment, the Conor fans are going FULL RETARD on all the fight forums It's embarrassing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.