Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If they allowed the hammer fist McCregor wouldve got the lollies lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol nah not your comment. the fact that an mma fighter thinking he can out box a boxer that's embarrassing.
He did do way better than I though though. But you could see May was taking him to the body which took his petrol from them on he was fucked. Lol that he wanted to continue because he was taking a frightful beating at the end.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty predictable outcome..McGregor's main skill is not punching..he kicks, he grapples.. A boxer punches and defends..that's what they do..all day..everyday.. Mayweather was too experienced..too good..in this type of fight..it was always a mismatch.. It was never going to come
down to toughness..simply skill and experience.. One guy was in his 50th professional boxing match..having won the previous 49..the other was in his first.. The end result was really never in doubt..

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was watching a live stream from Texas when their ppv literally got cut out twice by public warning announcements for floods and missed the last 4 rounds lol

Fair play to Mayweather from what I seen he played the tom and jerry role to perfection and just sat back and defended the first 3 rounds while making Connor waste stamina.

Have to say the ref was overbearing and only appeared to ref Connor.

Early when Connor backed Floyd into the corner ref was quick to intervene and let Floyd circle out and off the ropes. Same cant be said when Connor went to the ropes.

Also the ref appeared to constantlybe in McGregors ear and calling illegal punches and saying watch the elbows etc. Dont even think he talked to Floyd ... Maybe they will catch up for a drank after
He was on Coney because her fists are illegal. If he was a good reference he would have taken a point after the 3rd time he did it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty predictable outcome..McGregor's main skill is not punching..he kicks, he grapples.. A boxer punches and defends..that's what they do..all day..everyday.. Mayweather was too experienced..too good..in this type of fight..it was always a mismatch.. It was never going to come
down to toughness..simply skill and experience.. One guy was in his 50th professional boxing match..having won the previous 49..the other was in his first.. The end result was really never in doubt..
100. But Coners punching power is overrated. Which was the supposedly big hope his "big left hand".

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After seeing that I think Conor beats the piss out of Malanaggi lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I said the only way McGregor will win is by a knock out but he was gone by the 7th.
I knew it going in
I thought McGregor would win by knock out in first few rounds
But McGregor never really went for it
Floyd was too professional in a boxing ring

I would put my house on McGregor if it was UFC rules

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I knew it going in
I thought McGregor would win by knock out in first few rounds
But McGregor never really went for it
Floyd was too professional in a boxing ring

I would put my house on McGregor if it was UFC rules
Yeah 100%

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100. But Coners punching power is overrated. Which was the supposedly big hope his "big left hand".
Yep..also I know the gloves chosen had less padding than Mayweather was used too..they still had a lot more padding than the ones used in MMA..gee the tough buggers basically knuckle punch ..so even there..it's something McGregor wasn't used to using when fighting professionally.. For Mayweather it's second nature using boxing gloves..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Conor won the first 3 rounds easy, FMJ figured him out and theen Conor gassed. Just like I thought it would go

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Connor was never going to win in a boxing match, he should of challenged Manny or someone else. Going up against the best defensive boxer of all time when you haven't had a single Pro boxing match was silly.

He made a shit load of money, so he still came out ok.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Conor won the first 3 rounds easy, FMJ figured him out and theen Conor gassed. Just like I thought it would go
Floyd said in the post match, he had to be patient
And he was
It was his game plan, and it worked well for him

McGregor fucked up by boxing him and not going for it early

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And now it begins, ***** on the piss in their ufc shirts arguing on the streets. Got a whole pile of shit ***** out front carrying on . Here we go

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got 100 plus and May got 350 mil. Dana white would get some of Coners though

Status
Not open for further replies.